~Chapter Three~

Warning: Sexual content? I'M SORRY!!! I KNOW IT'S TOO EARLY FOR THAT SHIT BUT I SWEAR IT'S QUICK AND YOU CAN SKIP IT, IT'S JUST A SMALL PARAGRAPH OF LIKE 5 LINES!

~Jared's POV~

I slowly wake up. I don't know where I am but it's warm and it smells good.

Wait...

Did I get back home yesterday after we went to Evan's? I can't remember. I think I fell asleep and- OH MY GOD!

I open my eyes and see an asleep Evan cuddling with me. I quickly pull back but fall out of the bed. "Ow!" Shit... I might have been quite loud.

I look at Evan (who is now kinda blurry). He rubs his eyes, yawns and sleepily says. "G-good morning...your g-glasses are o-on the nightstand."

I reach for them and put them on. "Thanks." I  mutter. "How...THIS happened?" I ask gesturing to the bed. I'm kinda scared that I might have done something embarrassing during my sleep.

"What a-are you talking ab-about?" He yawns again. Ok he's definitely too tired to understand whatever I'm saying. "Never mind."

I'm pretty sure it's the first time I see Evan with messy hair. And I like it. It's cute.

"Boys? Are you ok? I heard a weird noise!" Heidi says from the stairs. "Yeah we're fine it was just me falling out of the bed!" I say back. "Oh. You sure you ok Jared?" She says again. "Yeah yeah I'm fine." It's not that I fell out of your son's bed my biggest problem, it's that I fell for your son Heidi. Is that a good answer?

"Ok, well if you boys are hungry, breakfast is ready!" I look at Evan and he nods like to say that he agrees to go down stairs. I stand up with him and we go in the kitchen.

"Did you sleep well Jared?" Heidi asks smirking. I could see her mentally wiggling her eyebrows. I feel my face heating up and I just nod. Ugh... She knows...

Evan coughs lightly and asks me if I want waffles. I say yes and sit on a chair. "I have somewhere to go. Jared text your mom to tell her that you're awake and that you'll be at your house soon. Bye boys!" And with that she exits the house.

I grab my phone and text mom as I start eating the waffle Evan just gave me.

Jared: I'll be home at 11 A.M.

Mom❤️: Perfect. How was your night?

Jared: Oh my god are you all going to ask me this? I slept well, this conversation is now over.

"A-are you o-ok? Y-you seem...a-angry?" Evan asks shyly. "Yeah I'm fine just my mom being an annoying mom. Not a big deal don't worry."

Mom❤️: Awww come on Jared, I'm your mom, I'm the one you came out to first as gay, you can tell me if something is up between Evan and you.

Jared: This conversation is OVER!

Ugh...Since I told her I'm gay, she's always thinking I'm crushing on every guy I meet. I mean, yeah I like Evan but the fact that I'm gay doesn't mean I like EVERY boy on this planet. Do pan and bi people are attracted by everyone they see? NO!

I sigh and look back at Evan. He's staring at me. His big blue innocent eyes are staring directly at me. His cheeks tint with a light shade of pink and he looks back at his half eaten waffle.

~•~

As I walk home, I keep thinking of Evan and his eyes. I fucking cuddled with him! I still can't believe it. I don't know how it happened but I don't think it's a bad thing.