Partie 58/ Happy birthday

It was Scully's birthday. Maria and Debbie who was coming back for the Week end with Mark gone looking for Scully for a shopping day. William and Mulder had been looking for some deco for the apartment. Mulder did not want to bother with food when he ordered a trader. Jim, Mark and Skinner arrived rather for Scully to be surprised. Scully returned at the end of the day with the girls to the apartment and was surprised to see everyone at the apartment and the decoration.
S: Mulder, are you the ones who did all this?
M: With William's help.
He approached to kiss and thank him. She was happy with his gesture.
Maria: You're lucky to have two men attentive Dana.
Scully smiled. Everyone was in the living room and the evening was very friendly.
William took an old guitar out of his room.
M: William or you find her?
William: she was in the back of the house. I did what I could to bring him back to life.
S: Mulder, did you have her at home?
M: It's my old guitar that dates from the University. I have never retouched since.
S: Me who thought to know you well.
M: You do not know any Scully agent.
People laughed hear them talking to each other about this.
Maria: You are the only people I know to call you by your surname. I find his bisare and very touching.
Scully watched Mulder with an intriguing area.
S: Will I be entitled to a private concert agent Mulder?
Mulder took his guitar and tried to remember some chords.
M: I think I'm too rusty for a concert but I could try to remember what I was playing at the time.
Maria: William on piano and Fox on guitar, you're ready for a family tour.
The world was laughing.
After everyone had left the apartment Mulder and Scully was alone in the living room. William had gone to the room. Scully came up to Mulder who was trying to squeeze some guitar chords.
S: Agent Mulder you know that it makes you very sexi this guitar
Mulder dropped the guitar and kissed Scully passionately.
S: Thank you for the nice surprise.
Mulder continued to kiss Scully. His hands slid under his shirt and his kiss became very daring.
S: Mulder Stop! William is right next door.
Mulder kept kissing Scully and slaughtered her in the bedroom at the same time.
S: Mulder arette her right away.
M: Why?
S: Because William is right next door.
M: And you think he does not know what these parents are doing in a room.
S: Mulder I'm not at ease with her.
M: Agent Scully, we're going to have two children under our roof, but we're not going to have to wait for chastes until he leaves the house.
Scully laughed.
S: Mulder, If William hears us
M: You'll have to be discreet!
Scully glared at Mulder.
Mulder laughed and kissed Scully again.
Scully could not really resist her, she was dying for this evening to end this way. Mulder quickly made him forget everything around them. He knew very well that she would not be able to resist her kisses on her body for long.
The next morning William was up early and decided to have lunch. Mulder and Scully woke up with the good food reader.
S: It smells good here.
William: I made crepes.
Scully hugged William.
S: thank you for the surprise yesterday and for this lunch.
William hugged her.
Mulder entered the kitchen and was moved by this intimate moment between the two.
M: Good morning!
Scully sat down between Mulder and William who was doing a little care for her.
S: I'm lucky to have 2 men as perfect
The front door rang William opened. It was Debbie. She wore smoked glasses and did not have the Aire on her plate.
William: Hi Debbie. You come to lunch with us I made crepes.
Debbie collapsed into William's arms.
William: Debbie what's going on?
He invited her to sit in the living room. He raised his glasses and noticed a blow on his cheek.
William: debbie who did you? William spoke loudly.
Scully and Mulder arrived in the living room.
S: To my god Debbie what's happened. Debbie collapsed again in Scully's arms.
S: William go, get some ice cream.
S: Debbie, what's up?
Debbie: I do not know. Debbie could not help crying.
William handed him the ice cream.
William: Is it Mark?
Dennie stared at him and saw his anger mounted.
William: Debbie or is he?
Debbie: It's no use finding him Will.
William went to his room to get dressed.
It was ready to leave but Mulder interrupted it.
M: William what are you doing?
William: Let me out?
M: William let me do it.
Debbie: William drops it is not worth it.
Willaim waited for his father's back to turn out of the house.
S: William!
Mulder gone to get dressed to get William back.
Debbie was crying.
S: Do not tinkiet her going to go.
Debbie: If William finds Mark goes degenerate. Mark and persuade that something is going on between Will and me.
Scully was comforting Debbie.
S: Mulder will be right William.
William found Mark at the cafe where he worked. Obviously Mark was looking for him too.
Mulder arrived a few minutes later. William had grabbed Mark by the collar of his jacket. He had dragged her outside. The tone had risen between the two. William hurt him first. A baggage burst and Williams was struggling to control his anger. Mulder knew what he was capable of and that was not the way to do that kind of thing. Mulder put himself between the two men. He took William and pulled him to him.
M: Stop William, arette!
William: Let me finish what I have to do.
M: William sa is useless.
Mark: Are you sleeping with her? Since when ?
William pushed his father and flung himself on Mark again. Mulder recaptured him again.
M: william look at me. Leave it alone. You're just making things worse for Debbie. I'll take care of him. Please.
William listened to his father and went back to the car. Mark shouted insults at William and Mulder came to him.
M: You and I will see each other again. If you happen to contact Debbie again I'll send you to jail. Do you feel happy that I did not let William finish the work that had entered him?
William and Mulder were back at the apartment or Scully and Debbie was waiting for them. They worried about William.
William arrived in the living room. His shirt was full of blood and his eye too. His hand was painful too. Debbie got up from the couch and hugged him.
Debbie: will. What did you do.
Mulder arrived behind.
M: I think this young man is going to need ice too.
Scully cared for William, who was reflexing as usual in silence. Debbie was watching him.
Debbie: I think I should leave. I would ask you not to tell my parents. If my father knows what has happened, he will kill him. Thank you for your help.
William got up to walk her back to the door.
Debbie: Thanks, Will. I'm sorry for putting you in this situation.
William: I would like you to explain what happened when it's the right time.
Debbie tiptoed to kiss her cheek and out of the apartment.
William and Debbie was seen again after this story. Debbie had refused to explain in detail what made Mark so violent with her. She just wanted to forget what had happened. She felt good with William. He reassured her and made her laugh. These friendly feelings she had for him became deeper. She wanted to talk to him but did not know what William was thinking about him. It was so hard to snatch words from him about his emotions. It was time for her to return to NYK. She had already missed a few days and the retrad on her work became too important for her to stay in Washington.
It was the last night for William and Debbie. Mulder and Scully had decided to go home to warm up this one, which had been forsaking these last weeks.
William had suggested to Debbie to come watch a movie. All 2 riaiet and discussed the movie they had already seen many times. It was getting late Debbie yawning and ended up falling asleep on the couch. William carried her to her room to put her in her bed. He left to sleep on the couch. The next morning he was awakened by a smell of bacon. Debbie woke up early and had lunch. William entered the kitchen and Debbie was dressed in one of his too big t-shirts. She had the music in her helmet and was dancing and singing while she was eating. William laughed to see her like that. He approached her and screamed to make her jump. Debbie screamed in fear.
Debbie: Will, I almost made a cardiac arrest.
Wiilliam laughed.
Debbie: I borrow you a shirt, I hope it does not bother him?
William: You can keep it if you want.
William set the table. He had plugged Debbie's music into the sound system. The 2 was taking advantage of this moment to live as 2 young teenagers.
William sat at the table and Debbie sat on the counter when suddenly Mulder and Scully came into the kitchen. Debbie came down directly from the counter and felt very uncomfortable. William laughed to see her blush.
S: I see we're having a good time here. Scully laughed.
Debbie: I'm sorry, it's my fault for the music.
S: I want to believe you, Will does not listen to music like usual!
M: Beautiful Debbie t-shirt.
Mulder and Scully were looking at each other and laughing together. They knew he was making Debbie and William uncomfortable at the same time.
M: A chance we do not get Scully back sooner. God knows what we found in this apartment.
William: You would have seen me sleeping on the couch certainly!
Debbie: Ok! It's definitely too uncomfortable for me I'm going to get dressed. I have to travel to NYK.
William got rid of the kitchen. Mulder leaned on the counter as Scully went to the living room.
M: Will, No matter what happens in this apartment when we are not there, I just hope you protect yourself!
William froze instantly and turned to Mulder.
William: I appreciate that you're getting your money, but there's nothing going on between Debbie and me. That's my friend. She slept in my room and me on the couch.
M: I believe you, but I just wanted to make a slight reminder.
William was scarlet red and did not know what to say. The subject that Mulder wanted to discuss was far too indiscreet for him.
Debbie was starting to leave. Will was with her outside.
Debbie: Thanks for the nice evening and the shirt! She had a big smile.
Will: You're welcome. Be careful on the road.
Debbie was staring at William. She approached him to kiss her, but this time it was a real kiss. William interrupted this exchange.
William: I can not give you what you expect Debbie. My life is too complicated for the moment. I like the time we have together but I have to settle but business
Debbie: I understand. But I can not go against my feelings Will. My heart is hanging on yours ..
Will smiled at him and took his hand.
Debbie went to her ear to whisper: I'll wait for you. She kissed her cheek and got into her car.
Will watched him leave and went home. Scully had seen the scene from their room.