Partie 68/partner, mother and wife

It was 2 months since the wedding. Summer was settling in and Scully had gone back to work. Luckily she had access to the hospital's daycare, which allowed her to have Maggie at the same place as her job. Debbie was very diligent in her work as an assistant. She loved managing schedules, writing reports, and linking the FBI with autopsies in court. Scully tried to train her as much as possible in what she knew best. She left Debbie to the research department 1 time a week to find ideas for her thesis that she would have to give back at the end of her 5 years of medicine.

Mulder and Scully spent more time at the country house despite the road separating it from their respective offices. They enjoyed being able to relax outside at the end of their day. William was enrolled in different faculty of the region. He had finally decided to embark on physics studies to hope to become an astronomer. His interest in space was great and exciting. He continued to work at the café, and spent most of his time at the apartment to stay close to Debbie. Their relationship was platonic. A few kisses exchanged, but William did not want this story to go too fast for fear of getting too close to Debbie, and it becomes difficult to explain to him what makes him so mysterious.

One night when Debbie was at William's apartment, she had decided to go into gear. They were both in front of the TV and Debbie was not really interested in the program. She was annoying William but he did not want to get into his game. He felt Debbie was trying to attract his intent in a provocative way. Debbie took the initiative to close the TV and sit on her lap. She gave him a kiss very evocative. William did not push her away, to a point.

Debbie: Will, what's up?

William: Nothing. I'm just not comfortable with this kind of closeness on the couch of my parents.

Debbie: Will your parents not be here?

William was watching her

Debbie: I do not attract you? You can tell me. I understand you do not feel like it.

William smiled: On the contrary, it's not that Debbie.

Debbie: What do you know then?

William: I'm not sure I'm ready to take that step.

Debbie laughed: Are you ...

William interrupted him instantly.

William: No! I just want it to be the right moment.

Debbie resumed her kiss while rubbing at William, who was trying hard to keep from cracking.

William: Debbie!

Debbie: Perfect, I do not insist. I'm going to go home. She was upset.

Debbie got up and went to the entrance ready to go out. William rolled his eyes as if to capitulate. He took Debbie's arm to turn to him and kiss him with great interest. He pulled her to his room and what was to happen happened that night.

The next morning, Scully was coming back to the office early. She finally realized that she had forgotten a file at the apartment. She tried to call Debbie to pick it up before coming to the office, but without success. She decided to go to the apartment. She was surprised to see Debbie's shoes at the entrance. She finally took the file to forget in her room and passed in front of William's room which was open. Debbie slept in this room with William. She quickly understood what was happening and fled the apartment as if she was embarrassed by it.

Debbie woke with a start from William's bed.

Debbie: Shit!

William: What's going on?