The New Host: Part 3

When the Host Club was finally done for the day, I was standing with a water bottle. I took a drink and looked over at Haruhi, who just finished cleaning up her section. "It looked like you enjoyed yourself today," Haruhi said and I smiled. "Yeah, it was kinda fun having people fawn over me like that, especially this school's girls. They're pretty entertaining." I said and then looked over at Haruhi, who had a knowing look on her face. "So you'd like to do it again, huh?" She asked and I rolled my eyes, but then grinned at her.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind doing this permanently." Suddenly, out of nowhere, Tamaki popped out and glomped me. "Yay! I'm so happy that you're staying!" I grunted from the impact but smiled softly. "And a good thing too, because I figured out what type you are!" Tamaki started as he struck a pose and pointed at me. By this time, everyone had joined in. "You're the 'Bold' type! Your daring moves and confident attitude is exactly what you are." Tamaki said and I smirked as I brought my hand to my chin. " The Bold type, I like it." 

Tamaki sparkled as he excitedly agreed with me. "Jirou's probably here now, so see you guys tomorrow," I said as I waved before I left. They all waved back and I left. "Is Jirou (m/n)'s father?" Honey asked and Haruhi shook her head no. "Jirou is (m/n) 's butler," Everyone nodded at this, then they realized what she just said. "HUH?" They all said simultaneously. Haruhi blinked and looked at them all. "Oh, right, I didn't tell you guys yet," she continued. "(m/n) is the head of (l/n) Essence, which mainly produces and sells skincare products. He's also dabbled into hair care." 

Everyone stared in surprise, previously thinking that he was a 'commoner' like Haruhi. "My question is though," Kaoru asked. "How did you not know any of this, Kyoya?" Now it was Kyoya's turn to be in the spotlight. "Oh, I did know, I just wanted to see what would happen." He replied matter of factly, making everyone sweatdrop. While I was walking, I was looking outside through the large windows that littered the halls. Unknown to me though, someone was doing the same. We both ended up bumping into each other. 

He stumbled back a bit while I just fell to the floor. "Hey, watch where you're going-" The boy stopped himself once he saw my face. "I-I'm sorry, a-are you alright?" The boy asked. I looked up and immediately noticed his vibrant, red hair, and green eyes. "Heh, I'm alright. I just wasn't paying attention." I said, and he quickly offered me a hand up. "Hmm, so warm and soft." The redhead thought as he stared at my hand in his. "My name's (m/n) (l/n), what's yours?" I introduced myself as I took my hand back. 

"Name's Ritsu Kasanoda." He said sort of stiffly. "Well, it's nice to meet you," I said as I looked up at him, making him blush slightly. He just couldn't control his emotions when I looked at him with my mesmerizing, dark/light (e/c) eyes. I then leaned in, making him blush even more. "I feel like I've seen you before." He was about to reply when my phone buzzed. I shot him an apologetic smile and checked my phone.

To: BadAssMaster

From: JirouTheZero

Hurry up  (m/n), you have a meeting to attend.

I frowned at my phone. "Is something wrong?" Ritsu asked as he looked at me. "Nah, but I have to go," I looked back at him and smiled. "Talk to you later, Kasanoda." I bid farewell and continued on my journey. He stared after me, still entranced by my unnatural beauty for a guy. And that I got his last name right. But all that he was thinking about was my eyes. He didn't even know eyes could look like that, and he found himself thinking about them all day...(shut it, i know it's cliche lol).

Once outside, I quickly spotted my car, and briskly walked towards it. Jirou was sitting on the hood, receiving a few stares from the students. I wasn't surprised by this, he's handsome so, of course, he attracts attention. He spotted me and frowned. "God took you long enough. You stayed longer than you said you would." I frowned and replied, "I'm your boss, you know that right?" He rolled his eyes and opened the door for me. I thanked him and hopped in. He later stepped into the driver's seat and started pulling away from Ouran Academy. 

"So, (m/n), how was it?" Jirou asked as he glanced back at me using the rear mirror. "Let's just say it was, interesting," I said as I looked back at him. "Hmm, wanna help me finish my cookies?" My stomach felt sick just hearing the sugary sweet's name. "No thanks, I've had enough sweets to last me a lifetime." He chuckled at my response. When we got home, we both quickly walked in, seeing as I only had a few moments to get changed. "Who am I seeing today?" I asked Jirou, who was standing at the edge of the room while I changed behind a curtain screen. 

"You're seeing Mr. Hakamada about your recently new product," Jirou replied as he watched my shadowed figure through the screen. He's a pervert after all. "Oh yeah, I forgot that the brilliant me did that," I said as I finished getting my on. I walked out from behind the screen while putting my cufflinks on. "Looking good, Master," Jirou commented and I smiled. "Thank you." He opened the door for me and we both walked towards my office. I love my servants, having everything already prepared while I was away.