First Day of Ouran: Part 1

[Revised]

The Next Week

I woke up to the sound of my wonderful, but annoying alarm clock. I groaned as I raised my hand and touched around to turn off the damn thing. Once it was quiet, I lazily opened my eyes to look at the time. "7:15," I muttered, knowing that I had to get up for something. I racked my brain for a couple of minutes before I heard a knock on the door. I sat up and gave them permission to enter. A maid came in and said, "Master, I was sent by Jirou to remind you today is your first day of school." I smiled and thanked her. 

She excused herself and now I sat in my bed, smiling softly to myself. As much crap I give Jirou, he really does help me with a lot of things. I swung my legs over the edge of my bed and stood up, making my way towards mine. I closed the door behind me and looked into the mirror. My bedhead was wild, but could easily be tamed with a quick shower. That being said, I turned on the water in my shower and stripped myself of my pajamas. Once I deemed the water a good temperature, I stepped in and started the process of cleaning oneself. 

I like getting clean, having never said no to a nice bath as a kid. I suppose that's why I do the business I do, which is skincare. After I was finished showering, I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out of my bathroom. I went to my dresser and had just held up my boxers when I felt the feeling of being watched. "Jirou, I'll do you to what they did in the olden days to child predators," I said as I turned around to look at Jirou. "Oh my God, is that a threat or a promise?" Jirou said in an exaggerated tone. 

"Take it as you will, old pervert," I said as I pulled out my uniform and left to change behind a screen. "Oi! How old do you think I am?!" I laughed but didn't answer him. When I was dressed, I stepped out and saw Jirou watering my plants. I internally smiled before I went back into the bathroom to do my hair. I was halfway done when Jirou walked in. "Now that you're going to be gone for school, I'm hardly ever going to see you," Jirou said with a pout. "You can blame the Compulsory Education Laws for my leave," I said as I finished up and looked at Jirou. 

He had an unamused look on his face and I sighed. "You and I both know that it was in my parent's will for me to attend Ouran. Obviously, it's so that I can be friends with a business partner's kids and win their affection and money." Jirou nodded and I patted his shoulder as I walked out. "Besides, I get to be with Haruhi more now," I said as I grabbed my school bag off of the bench at the foot of my bed. I turned to leave when I felt Jirou put his arms around me. "I know that I'm inappropriate all the time, but I hope you know that I really do care about you." 

Jirou's grip on me tightened. "Of course, I know you honestly care about me, Jirou. I can say the same of you, so stop worrying if I hate you, because I don't," Jirou brought his head to rest near my neck. "When I come back, we can talk more, alright?" I said as I brought my hand up to his head. "That would be great," Jirou said and I smiled softly. Jirou lifted himself off of me and I turned around to look at me. "Well, you better go and eat before you're late, or something." I chuckled and nodded, leaving Jirou behind in my room. 

He stood there for a moment longer, looking around the extravagant room. "(m/n), I know you know, so why don't you say anything?" Jirou muttered before he left. Meanwhile, I had just reached the dining table. When I sat down, my breakfast was immediately placed in front of me. "For breakfast today, you will be eating two eggs sunny-side-up, accompanied with a single tortilla topped with avocado and parsley." My chef said before another plate was set in front of me. "You also will be having a watermelon slice topped with fruit dip, raspberries, kiwi, mango, and lime shavings." 

I thanked him and he bowed before he returned to the kitchen. I started eating when Jirou came to stand by my side. "What time is it?" I asked and Jirou checked his watch. "It's exactly 8:06 am." I hummed and finished the rest of my food. Soon I was walking to my front door with Jirou right on my tail. My servants were lined up on both sides of my path. "Have a wonderful day at school, Master." They all simultaneously chanted. "Thank you," I said before Jirou opened the door for me. We walked down the steps and to the car, Jirou opening the door for me. 

I thanked him and he hummed before he got in to sit next to me. "Good morning, Young Master." My kind and old driver, Izuku, greeted me. "Ah, so you're finally letting Izuku do his job as my driver," I said to Jirou, earning a chuckle from Izuku. "What, I like driving you around too." I laughed and that's when the car started driving. "Are my current business papers in here?" I asked and Jirou nodded as he pulled them out. "I want my next line of skincare products to be fresh and worthwhile,' I said as Jirou read through the papers. 

"You've already got most of the scents and different formulas, but you need a theme," Jirou said and I nodded. "Oh, I already thought of what my theme should be, it should be somewhere in my notes," I pulled out my small notebook, "I think because my brand is so well known now, my theme should be Sophrosyne, which means: a healthy state of mind, characterized by self-control, moderation, and a deep awareness of one's true self, and resulting in true happiness. Because that's what my whole brand is about: realizing what you need to obtain a healthy feel and look." Jirou grinned, "That's brilliant." I smiled and thanked him. 

After that, most of our conversation was in Spanish, since I don't want to lose my Spanish speaking ability to Japanese. However, our conversation was cut short when we rolled up to the gates of Ouran.