Coming Home

"Park Jimin! Glad to finally meet you in person!" The dance instructor said happily, coming up to shake my hand.

I had gotten into the college through a scholarship in performing arts, mainly for my exceptional ballet talent. I had gotten so many letters of recommendation and a lot of my teachers were excited to meet me.

My smile brightened as I took the teachers hand, my charismatic smile coming into play. "Yes, you as well! I'm so honored to be able to perform here."

"Ah, yes. Now, we have four classes here in the studio. We have beginner's, intermediate, advanced, and master. You'll be in our advanced class every Monday and Friday, and Thursdays I'm going to put you in master. If you have free time on the other days, you're more than welcome to help me teach my classes. I'm sure many students have heard of you." The teacher laughed, and I could already tell I was going to like him a lot. He had such a friendly aura.

"I would love to. I have a few other classes, but mainly on Wednesdays and Fridays."

My name is Park Jimin, 20, attending a performing arts school. I was more than proud of everything I had accomplished to get here, my dream school. I had been wanting this ever since I was 15. I felt giddy just remembering I was actually here.

A few minutes after class started, I was sitting against the wall, stretching my legs a bit and loosening my muscles. I unlocked my phone for a minute, opening my messages.

I frowned as my eyes scanned the latest one from my boyfriend, and I bit my lip. Then I smiled and put my phone away. "Guess he's had a long day!"

I stood up and ran a hand through my hair, and then my eyes landed on a single person, I blinked slowly to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

Holy shit, this boy was so gorgeous.

I blushed lightly as I watched him stretch, and I bit my lip before, being ever the confident person, I walked over to him and stood behind him.

"What genre are you best at??" I piped in a cheerful voice.

The boy's eyes widened a bit, and I blushed at the fact that his eyes just screamed doe.

"Hip hop, I would say... and you?" He asked, his voice smooth and reminding me of chocolate and honey.

"Ballet.. I got in because of my scholarship and all of my recommendations." I said happily, and we hit it off real quick.

We spent the whole class together, getting to know each other a little bit. I helped him when he just couldn't get a part right, or when he just needed tips.

The boy was a little taller than I am, but I also learned that I was older by one year.

Towards the end of the period, everyone was getting rest and doing stretches, and I smiled and lightly nudged the boy's shoulder. "By the way, I never got your name."

"Ah! My name is Jeon Jungkook! My nickname is Kookie though. What about yours?" Jungkook asked, flashing an impossibly adorable smile at me.

I blushed hard before I opened my mouth to speak, and then I was called over by the teacher, and I blushed and said goodbye to Jungkook, waving at him as I jogged over to the teacher, who started congratulating me for my work that day.

Even then, I could feel Jungkook's stare down my back, and I felt radiant.

-

This morning it had been warm and sunny, so I was less than enthusiastic when I stepped out and it was pouring rain. I felt my eyes slowly darken and I felt a bit... under the weather, per se. I looked up and looked at the darkening clouds rolling towards me, and I frowned and pulled the hood of my hoodie up over my head, not wanting to damage my hair.

I took step after step onto the pavement, my mood all but shifting into an ugly monster I felt follow me around. It was like a shadow, but it had a face. It was my own monster I imagined up from my dreams, only it ended up being more like a nighmare.

With every step, I could feel my heart tug and pull at my chest. I sighed gently as I got closer and closer to the bus stop, where I would take the bus to the dorms.

I waited under the little station and pulled out my phone, checking to see if I had any new messages.

I felt my thunder clouds immediately boom as soon as I read what appeared on my screen.

I felt my fingers tremble, and it wasn't from the cold. My eyes watered, and I put my phone away as the bus appeared.

My sun was quickly fading.

-

"Shit... please, please no..." I mumbled in panic, shaking as I tried over and over again to unlock my apartment room. I was panicking. I couldn't be out here. I couldn't be out in the open.

Shit...

My face was soaked with raindrops and tears, mixed into a sad, sad recipe for one upset Park Jimin. I felt my chest collapse into myself and I sat on the ground outside of my door, my head in my hands.

I could hear someone walking a little ahead of the sidewalk near me, and I looked up, seeing one of the most handsomely gorgeous people in my entire life.

I just hoped and prayed the stranger would notice the rain in my eyes.

{ Hyungiesflowers has moved to youwillalwayssaveme So if he responds to your comments, just know it's him! <3}