Chatper 1

(A/N: Originally I was thinking of making this story a Counterpartshipping story but at the last second I decided to make a Syncshipping one instead only because I thought Yugo might do better in helping Yuya then Yuto Idk why I thought that but oh well)

Yuya's P.O.V

As a kid I always felt that something was wrong with me that I was different from other kids they smiled and laughed this was there way of showing something....... Emotions...... That's what it is but I never felt emotions before I was born without emotions my parents worried about me being bullied at school which it did happen couple of times calling me am emotionless freak and other names so my parents decided to homeschool me for the rest of my childhood I watched at child were still showing a lot of emotions but I couldn't feel what they feel I wanted to but I just couldn't find my emotions. Few years later I'm 14 my parents are going to move to a city called Domino due to my dad wanting to move on into a different city for his entertainment duels I asked my mom if I could finally go to the public school in domino city but she said no because that would be too risky since I was different from kids and they'll might make fun of me at my new school as me, mom and my dad was getting done packing I started to think of a plan to go to the new school but what plan should I come up with then I was thinking as I got into the car since my parents won't let me go to school since I don't have emotions.

What if I pretended to have emotions if I do that my parents will finally let me go to a public school I can finally go to a school if I do this but what about if they think I'm faking it? But they might fall for it once they see I have emotions and then they'll let me go I just hope this plan works I have to do it tomorrow as we made it to our new house in Domino city we started to take our stuff in the hoouse it was late at night and tomorrow mom and dad had to talk to the principle of the new school but hopefully I can do this before they can talk to him or her.

[Next Morning still in Yuya's P.O.V]

Okay Yuya you can do this just pretend you have emotions and they'll let you go to a school I told myself I knew that lying was bad but I really wanted to go to school not be home schooled anymore so I gave out this fake smile which to me it looked real enough to me I just hope it was real to my parents. I gotten dressed and headed down stairs I saw my mom in the kitchen and my dad in the living room my dad said good morning I said good morning as well smiling Dad looked shocked I knew he must have fell for it he told my mom to come in the living room she did and she saw me smiled and said how did I feel I said I felt great my parents looked at each other mom saying that maybe they should let me go to a school.

My dad agreed finally I could go to a school so they talked with the principal and I accepted into the school and I can start tomorrow maybe I can make friends. Next morning I gotten ready for school I said goodbye to my parents and left I was walking to school no longer smiling thank god they fell for it even though it was bad of me to lie but I just wanted to go to a real school I made to the school finally this school was a mix of high schoolers and middle schoolers since it was the largest school to ever be made I walked in the school some students were looking at me but I just ignored them and went to my locked that the Principle gave me. I unlocked it and put my stuff inside then locked it when I did there was this male on the other side with his friends I was guessing and he asked if I was the new kid I said yeah to which he said that his name was Shingo the most popular kid in the school and I asked him if he was popular then why did he care if I was the new kid to which he responded saying that he wanted me to join him with his friends I asked why should I.

Shingo said that everyone will want to be friends with me if I hangout with him I didn't know nor care about what I said I was just about to accept just to be nice about it but then a male came over telling Shingo to leave me alone Shingo was saying that he was only trying to be nice to the new kid but the kid said that he rather if I didn't get bullied because of him Shingo was mad and just left to which the kid looked at me asking if I was okay. I nodded and he said that Shingo is known for trying to make the new kid a new target for bullying which is why he was asking me to be friends with him I asked him what his name was and he said it was Yuma Tsukumo and he was the one picked to show me around I nodded and I said my name was Yuya Sakaki he asked if I was related Yusho Sakaki I nodded saying he was my dad.

Yuma said that it must be awesome having a dad like that I said it is while Yuma dragged me around showing me a lot of things at the school even saying that he wanted me to meet his friends at lunch I nodded to which he smiled. At lunch Yuma showed me to the lunch room taking me to a table which I guessed was his friends he introduced me to them to which Yuma introduce me to Yami, Jaden, Yusei, Yugi Yami's boyfriend, Joey, Shark his boyfriend, and Yugo which he did look a lot like me.

I said that I just moved here 2 days ago and that this was my first time being in a public school since I was homeschooled for a long time Jaden asked why was I home schooled but I didn't answer him to which Yugo said it could have been bullying which caused it even though he was right the reason for bullying was something probably surprising. I notice Yugo was looking at me I didn't understand why but I decided to ignore it to which Yuma said that we will all be friends forever this was my first time ever having friends so I didn't understand what he meant by that I asked him about he asked if I ever had friends I shook my head left and right Yuma was shock but more surprised because it meant that he was going to be my very first friend he said that he'll teach me everything about friendship to which I nodded without a smile but Yugo was still looking at me but I just kept trying to ignore it.