Chapter 5

Yugo's P.O.V

Yuya was missing I knew it had to be Shingo behind it I wasn't going to wait for police to take action probably by the time they did Shingo would probably will or have raped Yuya by the time I didn't care that the police said it was dangerous for me to look for Yuya on my own they don't even believe me that Shingo had something to do with it since Shingo's father owns the city and according to him Shingo wouldn't do something so crazy but I believe he will. Mine and Yuya's friends tried to talk me out of it but I ignored them saying that I know what my gut is saying and it says to go follow Shingo so I know where his keeping Yuya I had an idea where but I needed to make sure that I was 100% right I can't let Shingo hurt Yuya.

After school I quietly followed Shingo making sure that I wasn't noticed I kept following Shingo until I follow him to a house must be his second house I followed him as he grabbed keys opening the door walking in he tried to close the door but I stopped the door from being closed as I went in I closed the door I took my phone out and started to record for evidence looking around quickly and quietly walking away before Shingo notice I'm here speaking of which he started to walk upstairs. I went upstairs after he did I followed him to a door I though to myself that Yuya might be in there he opened the door walking in I quickly walked up to the door that's when I saw Shingo getting on top of Yuya who's shirt was pushed up over his chest and Shingo was trying to take Yuya's pants off which they were half off I stopped the recording.

I grabbed Shingo yanking him off Yuya I punched him hard in the face and I threw him at wall with his head hitting the wall first he was struggling to get up as I turned to Yuya I took my switch blade out cutting the gag and blindfold I saw tears come out his eyes he was scared I quickly pulled his shirt down covering his chest helping him with his pants I cut the rope from his feet and hands Yuya quickly hugged me crying I tried to calm him down as I glared at Shingo saying that if he ever does this again that I won't be scared to kill him. Shingo said nothing with that me and Yuya left he was shaking crying I tried to keep him calm I tried my best but luckily for me Yuya did calm down I told him to my place I asked him if Shingo has touch him he nodded saying that Shingo forced him to do sexual things I told him Shingo won't get near him ever I held Yuya close as he started to cry again.