Chapter 4

Yuya's P.O.V

Thanks to Yugo I was finally able have emotions for the very first time in my life I can smile without it being fake I was able to show emotions without anything problems I ended up telling my parents that the smile was fake but now they're not they were upset that I lied but not for long since they were still happy that I actually have emotions thanks to Yugo after that me and Yugo hanged out more to the point I started to developed feelings for him but I didn't tell him anything. But however Shingo has been lately trying to get me to love him but I just rejected everything he did but he suddenly stopped I started to wonder why but when he did stop I suddenly felt someone was stalking me but I kept it to myself since I didn't want anyone to be scared.

Yugo and I were sitting at our table in the lunchroom I asked him if he knew why Shingo suddenly stopped to which Yugo said that he probably finally sees that I won't love him no matter what he does maybe his right but it's weird how the stalking started happening after he stopped but maybe it was just my head. After school I walked home the feeling of being stalked was there again but this time it felt like the person was next to me I looked around but saw no one thinking it was my mind yet again I continued walking like nothing but the feeling of being stalked came back I tried to ignore this time hoping that it will go away but it didn't and it was getting worse until I felt someone grab me I struggled with the person as they covered my mouth with cloth with a smell of chloroform I struggled more has the smell started to take over and I passed out.

Few hours later I woke up but I was blindfolded, gaged, and my hands and feet ties up I felt that I was laying down on a couch I started to struggle but then I felt someone touch me leg I started shaking as I heard "shh" I whimpered slightly knowing who made that sound it was Shingo thinking that Shingo will save me from where ever he and I was in but I was so wrong as Shingo said "Finally your mine." I started shaking as Shingo said that I was going to love being with me even if I was tied up blindfolded and gag I whimpered more as he started to touch me I struggled but he said to stop or else he'll use something to make my body stop moving scared I stopped moving.

He said good as he picked me up taking me somewhere he put me down as I felt he put me down maybe on the bed he said I needed rest for the night saying that I was his and everything he say I had to do and that he controls anything I do and I had to ask him for everything. Tears fell down hoping Yugo looks for me or my parents called the cops Shingo left and I ended up cried myself to sleep in the night into the morning the door opening shaking more scared Shingo is about to do something bad.