Telling Alya

Marinette's pov

"I'm the Princess of China" I said as I put my hands up to block my face and close my eyes waiting for Alya to hit me or scream at Mr for not telling her. I waited which felt like a decade, I slowly open my eyes and let my hands fall. Alya just sat their in shock and she pulls me into a hug.

Alya's pov

Marinette just told me she was a princess at first I wanted to laugh but the look on her face was telling me it was the truth and then I wanted to hit her but then I realised that there must have been a reason why she kept this a secret. I pulled her into a hug and whispered into her hear "I understand why you didn't tell me for your own reasons". Mari pulled me closer to her and mumbled something I couldn't understand. When we pulled away we started laughing at his cheesy that moment was.

For the rest of the evening we talked and laughed sang and watched about 5 movies. Then Mari suddenly says "Alya will you be my lady in waiting" "What of course I will" a I said and I tackled Marinette to the floor.

Marinette's pov

"hey I will pick you up tomorrow and bring you to the airport. OK" I said to Alya. "are you going to tell Chole, Nino and Adrian?" Alya asked with a strange expression that I couldn't read. "Well Chole already knows" I said but I was scut off by Alya saying. "Well Chole and her father came to China a few times and when I was home last summer she was there and exploring and we bumped into each other and I made her swear that she would not tell her or I would put her into jail, I'll call her later and tell her the plans and she's already my lady in waiting" I continued. "Cool" was Alya's only reply.

Alya went home and I started packing. I didn't need to pack many things after all I have more stuff back in China.

A couple of hours later
I finally finished packing so I decided to ring Chloe and told  her the plan for tomorrow and when I finished with everything I finally went to bed and slept.

*short chapter u know but I will make the next one as long as possible. It might be up tomorrow or later in the week. Hope you are enjoying the story. Thanks for reading, Emx *