You Two Can Catch Up

Marienette's POV

After I had broken up with Adrien I couldn't go back to our room so I ran out of the hotel and got into my car and drove to my own small house here in China just outside the city.

I took the keys out of my bag and I ran up to my bedroom and just jumped in the bed and balled my eyes out

I took the keys out of my bag and I ran up to my bedroom and just jumped in the bed and balled my eyes out. Eventually I fell asleep.

 Eventually I fell asleep

The next morning....

It was 9:00am when I woke up so I sent Ms. Bustier a text saying I was with my parents. She soon replied and said that was OK.

I decided to finally get out of bed and that's when I realized that I was still in the clothes I was last night. I ran the bath an I hopped in the bath.

Back with the class.... 

Adrien's Pov

It was breakfast time but when I went down to the eating area and saw alya and Nino. I didn't see Marientte in sight I was nervous but I just said she could still be in bed or she's in the bathroom. I walked over to the love birds. "Hey you two wheres Mari?". "I don't know she's your roommate" Alya said cheekily backed. "We broke up last night and when I went to our room she wasn't there but I thought she was with you". Alya went pale and she stood up and walked away.

Alya's POV
I tried to call Mari but she didn't answer so I called Bridgette. She picked up and told her Marientte was missing and I told her what happened between her and Adrien. She told me she knew where she was and said she will go to see her. 

Back with Marinette 

Bridgette's POV 

I drove up to the country house and there was Marinette's car outside the door.  I went inside and i could hear the bath running so I decided to make some cookies and macaroons for her when she came down. I also called Marin telling him what was going on and told him to tell mama and papa. Some way or another Aunt Tikki came over and so we sat on the couch an waited for Marinette to come downstairs.

Marinette's POV 

I stayed in the bathe until it got cold so I got out. Blowed dried my hair and straightened it. I looked in my walk in wardrobe and looked for an outfit, I had to to the palace later anyway to have final fitting and decisions to make for the banquet. When I went downstairs there was Bridgette and Tikki sitting on the couch almost immediately Bridgette came over to me and pulled into the tightest hug ever. I couldn't fight the tears and eventually gave into the urge to cry. All through that Bri kept whispering into me hair the everything would be alright. 

"I told Mamma and Pappa to cancel our schedule for today so you and I could catch up and later you Marin and I are going on a ride does that sound good" Bridgette explained and I nodded. "I think I will leave you two to catch up " Aunt Tikki said we stood up and gave her hug. Tikki left and Bridgette and I caught up and she tried to make me forget about Adrein and the rest of the world which was nice. After lunch Marin, Bridgette and I went for a ride together. I t was nice to be with my sibling yet again. I haven't seen them in over two years. I do come to China every summer for about a month but they always seemed busy so spent most of my time with grandma. 

We spent the rest of the evening watching movies and talking and laughing. Oh how I have missed these two dorks. I suddenly asked Marin "When are you and Adrienne getting married?".  "We are actually getting married next month and she is coming to China tomorrow and she would like to see you tomorrow for lunch."  "Really !?" I asked really excited "Yes". 

After that we all fell asleep and everything was nice and calm for now for tomorrow was the banquet. 

(A/N Surprise you guys get two updated in what less the 2 weeks. i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I have the banquet is next so don't worry. As always I would love to hear your guy's opinion and also to give me some ides for up coming chapters. Thanks for reading Emxxx)