Marinette's Birthday: Part 1

No ones POV 

Today is Marinette's Birthday and Alya and the Class have fun activities planned for the most of the day. First up was Adrien and Marinette were going to go out for breakfast. 

Alya's POV

Today is Marinette's 18th birthday and right now I'm putting most of Marinette's presents into her room, I have the classes presents and her families presents. While mine I'm going to give to her later as well as Adrien. I'm sneaking into her room and she was sound asleep the class (except for Lila) were outside the door getting ready to sing happy birthday to her with a breakfast muffin and a candle in it. I placed all the presents on the end of the bed. I made my way out to the class and we all walked in and started singing happy birthday. 

Marinette's POV 

I was waken up by the song happy birthday being sung, than I remembered it's my birthday. I sat up in my bed and smiled and at my friends. Once they finished the song I clapped for them and some of them bowed and of course Alya jumps on top of me and started hugging me and was mumbling something. 

The class were staring at me, with these weird smiles and I was said "What ?".  "Open your presents !!!", they all shouted at the same time. I just smiled and looked at the many presents in front of me. 

I opened the presents and who they were from. 

Rose and Juleka 

Rose and Juleka 

Kim and Alix 

Sabrina and Max