Heartbreak.

No Ones POV. 

There was 2 days left till the banquet and everything was ready. Marinette was getting more and more quite and emotional as she knew what this marriage would do to her and Adrien. She had to tell him and it would be tonight she declared. 

Adrien snuck up behind Marinette and put a blindfold over her eyes. "Ahhh whats going on?" Mari almost screamed. "Don't worry my love, I have a surprise for you. Do you trust me?".  "Yes i do ". 

Adrien lead Marinette up onto the roof. "Wait here and don't open your eyes". Marinette could her rustling and then she heard those three words came out of Adrien's mouth "Open you eyes". When Mari took off her blindfold. They were on the roof of the hotel, there was candles lit and there was a picnic blanket laid on the floor with a basket with food in it. Marinette started to tear up. "Hey, hey whats wrong ?"Adrien asked with so much love and worry in his voice. 

"Adrien there is something I have to tell you" .

"Mari you can tell me anything you know ".

"I know" Marinette said quietly.

Marinette took a deep breathe and said  "Adrien I'm staying in China after this trip is over"  "What!?" was his answer "And I think it is best if we break up and before you say anything I want you to be free to fall in love back in Paris instead of worrying about along distance relationship. I really wish there was another way but there isn't I'm sorry" By this point Marinette was balling her eyes out she gave Adrien a kiss on the cheek and ran off.

Adrien was left dumbfounded and he slowly left and went back to his and Mar's bedroom but when he went back Marinette wasn't there. He just presumed that she was in Alya's room but how wrong was he....

(Hey guys so I know its been soo long since I've updated I just didn't have the time and I've been going through a though time as well but I will try to update more often. As always I will love for you guys to give me some suggestions on what to write about. Hope you all enjoyed as always Emxxx)