3-Let Me Die

From Tom's gasping, it has woken up tord. Tord immediately pulled his sleeve down and looked at Tom with terror into his eyes.

But Tom did something that Tord was surprised he has done.

He hugged him.

Tord gasps, and stands there frozen in shock. "T-Tom-" Tom hugged tightly as he breath began to shake.

"T-t-Tord...I didn't know.." tord smiles a fake smile. "Hey, it's okay, I'm fine"
Tom pulled away from the hug, and looked at Tord with tears in his 'eyes'

"T-Tord-"

"Thomas, don't you see? I'm better off dead. Why would you c-care?..you shouldn't...you hate me anyway.."

Tom hugged Tord once again. "I don't actually hate you.." Tords eyes widen. "W-what..?"

"I don't hate you..."

Tord soon begins to sob, and hugged the blue hooded male back, sobbing into his shoulder. "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry...I'm -" "shh, you fucking crybaby.." Tom chuckles and rubs his back. "It'll... be alright"

Once Tords sobs died, they pulled away from the hug.

"Wanna sleep in my room tonight?" Tom asks, a small smile plastering on his face. Tord hesitantly nods. Tom got off the couch, and helped Tord off. "But first..let's wrap those..cuts.."Tord nods again as they walked to the bathroom.

"Sit down" Tom commands, in a comforting way.

Tord sits down as Tom begins to pull up his sleeve, revealing the cuts that scarttered across his arm. Tom grabbed the medical kit and wrapped tords cuts in gauze. "There. All finished"

Tord hugs Tom and tears up, he felt, happy, and safe around Tom.

"Thank you.."