9- His last words

Tord sat up, it was currently 3am. He felt intense suicidal thoughts consuming his brain.

Tord started to cry silently. And stood up..

KILL YOURSELF! You're WORTHLESS. MONSTER. TRAITOR. KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF!
...I will...
GOOD. YOURE NOT WELCOME INTO THIS WORLD.

Tord grabbed a piece of paper, and a pen and begins to write a note.

Once finished he went to the bathroom, and stand on a chair, tieing a rope around his neck, he felt hot tears roll down his cheeks. Tord started to sob, loudly, he was afraid of death, but he wanted happiness. He wasn't ever fixed he thought. Death was the only happiness he could ever wanted, but he was scared, the sobs soon became louder, causing the brit to wake up

Tom woke up, he heard sobbing from the bathroom and ran and opened the door and gasped.

"TORD!?"

Tord sniffled and smiled sadly, "goodbye Tom.."

"NO!"

Tord kicked the chair, Tord let out his final breath.

Tom ran and Untied the rope quickly.

"Please...be awake..."

"Wake up.."

"Tordy..."

"I love you..."

Tom began to cry. "DONT DIE! PLEASE! STAY WITH ME!"

Tord groans slightly.

Tom felt a wave of relief and hugged him close. "I'm so lucky..you didn't die..omg.. " Tom begins to sob. "Just stay with me..."

Tom begins to dial 911.

"Hello, 911 what's your emergency?"

"HELLO!? I NEED AN AMBULANCE! MY BOYFRIEND TRIED TO HANG HIMSELF PLEASE GET HERE QUICKLY!"

"On our way"

Tom just hanged up the phone and hugged Tord close.

"Stay...Stay here.."

"T-Tom..?"

Tom gasp and looked at Tord, tears into his 'eyes'. "Yeah?" Tords voice was really raspy, and roped marks were on Tords neck now. "I love you.."

"You're gonna be okay..."

"I know.."

The medics rushed into toms apartment and took Tord to the hospital.

Tom prayed Tord will be okay.

Tom looked at the note.

"Dear Thomas, I can't take this pain anymore, crying, cutting, these thoughts, repeated.. a daily cycle! I can't take it anymore,  you are such an amazing boyfriend, you deserve someone better, I'm not good enough for you or anyone, not even myself, I love you, and..

Goodbye."

Tom clenched the rope with his fists.

Tears rolled onto the paper, bleeding through.

"The doctors will save you..

"Right?"

(A/N : hey guys! No don't worry Tords not gonna die, I just- can't 😭 but this is just a really bad attempt of suicide. If you feel this way in any way, please call the suicide hotline anyway, keep reading! 💕)