11-Im a Mess

~HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL~

Tord was just sitting on Tom's bed, his thoughts consuming his mind. He held his head and tugged at his dirty blonde locks, he couldn't take this anymore.

Tom walked into the room and hugged Tord tightly. "I thought I lost you..tordie.." Tord teared up and hugged Tom back tightly.

Tord yelled in between sobs. "AM I A MONSTER TOM? AM I? BECAUSE- " tom hugged Tord tighter and interrupted him, "no. You're not...not at all..you're perfect, stop thinking like this baby boy, i fucking love you, you have friends that love you too. Look around Tord, that fucking robot? It's DESTROYED! It's GONE! Don't let that guilt feed off of you.. for fucks sake please!"

Tords eyes widen and look at Tom, hearing the whole speech that he have said. Now Tom was crying, Tom sniffled. "Please..stop..thinking this way.."

Tord nodded.

Tom begin to sing softly.

"Everythings gonna be alright....everything's gonna be just fine..."

Tord started to sing..

"I'm a mess"
"I'm a loser"
"I'm  a hater"
"I'm a user.."

Tom shook his head. "Everythings gonna be alright...everything's ok.."

They both stopped singing, and Tom pulled Tord closer, there lips inches away from each other.

Tom kissed Tord softly and fill of passion.

Tord returns the kiss, and actually smiled.