Part 1

Author's View

Tomura walked around the room thinking hard about whether or not his plan was going to work. He had noticed his boss the villain Deku is always either his normal chaotic or alone messing with chess pieces. It was quite obvious that his boss was lonely. So, Tomura decided to make a plan. He would find an oblivious, innocent and kind girl to keep Deku company. After all, in the past his boss always had a thing for sweet things, like candy or baked goods or even girls. But, no matter what, the girl would always only look sweet and never actually be as they looked. By some miracle he found a girl that 1. Could be adopted, and 2. Fit the exact description of the girl he wants for him.

Soon the door opened revealing a pink hair with two purple streaks in it. The girl had innocent purple eyes and wore a white and pink dress while holding a small bag with her possession's in it. 'Perfect' Tomura thought while motioning for her to come with him since he had already signed the adoption papers so he was her legal guardian. Of course because of his record as a villain he had to use a friends record. She smiled and followed him into a fancy car that he normally used when the league of villains wanted to make a big entrance. Once they were in the car and on their way she spoke. "It's nice to meet you, They man at the desk told me your name was Tomura, I'm Amaru". Her voice was almost none audible but it was sweet and polite. Tomura knew he had found the right girl. "It's nice to meet you too Amaru, also you don't have to be formal, I am your guardian now". "O-Okay, Then can I call you Dad?". He almost laughed at how cute and innocent she was but none the less answered nicely. "Sure, I technically am your adoptive dad. I hope you'll like your new home". She smiled in the rearview mirror so he could see it while he was driving. "It doesn't matter to me, I'm just happy I was adopted". The rest of the way Tomura spoke to her about the people in the league of villains and especially about his boss Deku, Of course he sugar coated some things and didn't mention that Deku was his boss to her that way she wouldn't question why his boss is younger than him.

Once there he covered her eyes and led her into her room. It was the size of a master bedroom that way his boss wouldn't feel cramped when he visited her there and so she wouldn't feel trapped there. It was a lovely white and had an old fashioned latched window that had a window seat. There was a bookcase filled with innocent fairy tales for her to read and a nice floor table she could use for writing. On the shelf there was also some art supplies and there was a master bed with a white lamp on the small oak nightstand that sat next to the bed. When Amaru's eyes opened she gasped with surprise. "Is this really my room?". She asked this unsure of whether her guardian was messing with her or not. "It is, I know it isn't what you're used to but if you just give it a-". "No, It's perfect thank you!". Her voice sounded a little more audible than usual, indicating that she was trying to make sure he knew that she was grateful. "No problem, now why don't you get settled in and I am going to go work on something okay?". She nodded her head and went to start unpacking the few items she owned.

~~~With Deku~~~

Deku's view

I sat in my office on a small body-length couch as I played with the black horse chess piece. 'Tomura has been acting strange, other than his usual strange. He is my right hand man but I can't shake off the feeling'. Tomura then opened he door politely and said he needed to tell me a surprise he had in store for me.

~TimeSkip~Brought~to~you~by~lazy~Amaru~Chan~

A girl huh? Tomura has the oddest ways of trying to help. I might as well try out spending time with her. After all, he did get her for me. (NO REGRETS, NO REGRETS AT ALL). Pulling on my green vest and black gloves I went out of my office with a sinister smile on my face. But, first I have some things to take care of before I meet her. 

*Screen fades to Black*

Author's Note- HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 2018! Hope you guys enjoy this first chapter of my new book! Happy Halloween! And I hope you all have a fun day!