Part 3

Deku-Kun

Walking down the hall I hummed in amusement. 'Kacchan was so cute with that scared face he was making, But it's quite troublesome  that he just wont die yet'. Tomura stood in the room I had just entered along with Toga and several others. Toga nudged my shoulder holding a shot for me. "Hey Boss! Have a drink with us!".  I nodded my head and picked us the glass. "Might as well, but what are we celebrating?". She played with her dagger in her hand a bit. "Nothing specific Boss, Just wanted to have some good drinks with the guys". Nodding her head towards the others, she gulped down the shot. Shaking my head I took a sip of my drink and started walking to Amaru's room. Tomura yelled "Hey Boss! Where ya *hic* Going? *hic*". "One, your drunk and better be sober by tomorrow. Two, I'm going to visit the girl you got me". "Yessir *hic* !". 

I knocked on the door and heard a small 'come in'. 'Awww, she must be yelling to hear it through the door'. Opening it, I walked in to find her sitting on her window seat, looking through the window. I came across the room and sat with her. "Hello, Izu-kun!". She turned her head towards me, smiling. "Hello Amaru-Chan, were you looking at something?". "No, just the sky" "I see, How has your day been?". She smiled making me do the same. "It has been uneventful but, fun?". I let out a chuckle. "You sound unsure Milady". She giggled a bit and shrugged her shoulders. "Well I'm not sure. Nothing has happened yet I've had so much fun!".  "And how is that?". "I don't know!". Her long eyelashes fluttered a bit as we talked. 'So cute'. I gently smiled at her and she did the same. "I suppose then, with all this fun your having, you wont want to go to bed". She pouted. "Awww, already? At least read me a story before I sleep?". 'A story? How innocent'. "Of course Milady". She went over to he bed and I tucked her in. "What story would you want me to read?". She pointed to the book with cursive,golden letters, labelled "Alice in Wonderland". I got it off the self and sat on the bed next to her, reading it with a gentle voice. Her lilac colored eyes soon closed as she went to sleep. i chuckled a bit and put the book back. 'She looks so lovely like that'. Kissing her forehead, I left the room and went to my work. 'Now for getting to my work'.