Part 4

Ama~Chan's Pov

I was looking at the window. 'I wanna go outside, it looks so pretty'. My hand took the latch of the window but I couldn't unlock it. 'Huh? It must be stuck, oh well. I wonder when dad will let me around the house'. Getting up, I walked over to my room's door. Opening it slightly, I saw that the rest of the house looked very different. It had black and gray colors. I put my hand on some dried red stuff on the wall. 'what's this?'.  A girl with blonde hair in twin buns looked at me. "Your that girl! Deku sure has taken a liking to you!". I tilted my head. 'Deku?'. Dismissing the name, I went to her so she could hear me. "are you my sister?". 

Toga~Chan's Pov

I almost spat out the blood in my mouth. 'Sister?!?!!? This girl really is innocent!'. Shaking my head, I played with the dagger in my hands. "I'm not your sister Doll. You can call us friends though". She nodded her head a little. "Okay Friend". 'How cute'. I smirked, getting up. "I don't think your meant to be outside your room though". She looked down, disappointed. "I was just wanting to see outside...". I grinned. "I wont tell if you let me have some of your blood Doll". She looked up, a little hope in her eyes. "R-really?". I nodded, smirking. "Sure~ Ill even play a game with you". She looked so happy. 'How naive~'. "T-then you can have some". I went to her and was about to bite her before she was pulled away. "What are you doing to her?'.

Author~Chan's Pov

Izuku held Amaru back, arm protectively in front of her. He had a stern expression, serious and angry. Toga playfully threw her knife into a dart board. "I'm just playing~ She came out and I was curious~". He frowned. "Toga. You will leave here for the week. No conversing with anyone here until your punishment is over. LEAVE. NOW.". Toga huffed and grabbed her dagger out of the dart board, leaving. 

Once Toga had left completely,  Izuku grabbed Amaru's wrist roughly, pulling her to her room and throwing her on the bed. Her wincing since she was so fragile. 

Izu~Kun's Pov

I looked at Amaru angrily, getting on the bed and grabbing a pillow, harshly hitting her with it. 'How stupid could she be?!?! Trusting a stranger, going out of a room she knows shes not meant to leave! She's innocent and naive, not stupid!!!'. She squeaked, her soft voice trying to yell. "S-stop! P-please!".  My gaze softened, stopping and sitting on the side of the bed, looking at the floor. 'I shouldn't punish her. She was just being curious and Toga decided to manipulate her'.

She gently got up, coming over to me and looking at me. "I-I'm sorry Izu~kun". I looked at her, gently taking her hands and sighing. "No need, I apologize for punishing you for something that wasn't your fault". Her eyes were focused on me, just for one second I thought of how I wanted those eyes to look at only me forever. 'What am I thinking? This is idiotic. Villains don't get the girl, the hero does, that's the end of it'. Letting go of her hands, I got up and fixed my tie. "I-i'll be going now, Goodbye milady". She smiled softly and waved bye, me hurrying out of the room with my heart beating fast.

'W-what is this feeling?'.

Author's Note: I'm overly happy about writing again because I finally got past my author's block. I hope you all are having a wonderful day and that this story might've helped make it a little better.