Part 2

Amaru~Chan's Pov

I walked around the room with wonder in my eyes. 'Who is the person Tomura wants me to meet?'. Soon the door opened and a boy around my age had walked in. His hair was curly and messy with it being a forest green as well as his large eyes being green as well. He wore a formal suit with a green vest and a red tie, his hands being covered in short black gloves. "Hello mister". His eyes seemed to go from dull to bright when he saw me. 'I hope he heard me, I can't make my voice very audible'. "Hello I'm Izuku, Izuku Midoriya and you must be the girl Tomura adopted". I nodded my head happily with a smile. "You don't speak much do you?". "But I do, It's just I can't make my voice to be louder". I sighed with frustration. "It's okay, I may not be able to hear you very well now but if I come closer....". He walked fully into the room and sat next to me. "Then I should be able to hear you". "Hi, I'm Amaru". His solemn face seemed to transition into being happy. "That's a lovely name but, Do you have a last name?". "If I do then I don't know". He let out a chuckle at my remark. "Well then, I suppose we'll just call you by first name". I nodded my head in agreement and then went over to my mini desk and started to draw. "What are you doing Amaru?". Looking up at him for a second I put my head back down. "Drawing". He nodded his head thoughtfully towards me. "Well, I must be on my way. I'll see you tomorrow". "Ok, Bye Izu-Kun!". Though I doubted he heard me, he left the room, closing the door behind him.

Deku~Kun's Pov

'Izu-kun huh? She truly is just as Tomura promised'.