Chaper Six - 'I'm Tired Of All This'

Grace

Panic. Heart stopping. Terrifying Fear. Undescribable pain. Every single part of my body was burning with so much pain as my body felt like it was on fire.

The thick rough brown leather belt had unleashed hell onto my back as he whipped me with it. I fell forward, whimpering, barely able to catch myself.

"Oh, babygirl, you have broken the rules, didn't you," he began. "I have told you over and over again to never make a sound. You disobeyed me, you bitch!

"Wait. please, I'm sorry," I whispered while whimpering.

It was dark. Dark. And so so cold. And I felt so lonely.

A hungry sound escaped the mans lips. Instant horrid pain had shot throughout of my shoulder. "Speak up bitch!"

Rough and cold hands had then wrapped around my throat.

I took a deep breath. "I'm sorry" I whimpered.

I felt someone shaking me as I wasn't in my nightmare anymore I was still crying though. As soon as my eyes opened I saw that I was in Amanda's bed while she was trying to shake me awake. I finally woke up and saw her stradling me. I then covered my face with my hands and Amanda got off me and hugged me very tight and brought me to her chest as I nuzzled my head in the crook of her neck as I was laying on top of her body.

"Hey baby, it's okay I'm here" Amanda whispered into my ear softly.
I was still crying into her chest as she was stroking my chocolate brown hair as I was hugging my with my shoulders shaking while I was crying into her chest.

"Hey, sweat pea, would you like to go down stairs to go and get some breakfast baby?" Amanda asked me a few minutes later.

" no thanks" I said as I was still on top of her chest. "How about we go and watch some tv?" She asked me.

"Okay, Amanda."

After sitting up for a little while, Amanda picked me up as she brought me out of her room and sat me onto the couch and put on some tv for both of us to watch as we were still hugging each other with my head still in her chest.

A while later both Amanda and I decided on going into the kitchen to make some breakfast.

Amanda

Gracie was running around the kitchen, while humming to herself as she was searching for ingredients in the cupboards. Olivia then joined us both in the kitchen, her brown ponytail swinging as she was walking around the kitchen.

"Whatcha making?" She smiled.

"Pancakes," the young girl stated as she told Olivia.

"Oh, I completely forgot to ask," Olivia said. "Is it okay if I stay for dinner tonight? Everybody else left late last night, I just wanted to make sure it was okay?"

I nodded. "Sure, of course you can."

After we made vegan and gluten free blueberry and strawberry pancakes for all three of us for breakfast we all went to the couch to watch some tv. A little while later, Grace began to get sleepy so I laid her down on top of my chest so she could sleep as I fell asleep too.

At 5:26 we all woke up and then went into the kitchen to start on making dinner. We all started making vegan and gluten-free pasta.

"Hey Amanda?" Gracie began. "Can I go have a shower before dinner is finished?"

I nodded. "Of course you can sweetie. Olivia and I will finish up dinner here."

Grace

I then left and headed towards my bedroom and got my makeup bag with my blade inside, a long sleeve black shirt and some light blue shirt shorts to cover my freshly made cuts.

After that I  then headed towards bathroom with tears slipping down my face. I stepped into the shower and continued to let the tears stream down my face. I avoided looking at myself in hopes of washing away the remains of his body ontop of mine. I then began ferociously scrubbing my hips, arms, stomach, thighs legs, breasts, and my vagina wanting the bastards disgusting feeling off of my body. I squeezed soap into the palm of my hands, watching the bubbly soap slide over my bleeding skin. Any chance of happiness, hope or closure that I ever had, had slipped away from me just like all of the bubbles from down from my body and into the drain.

I walked out of the shower quickly and I got my blade out of my makeup bag and started cutting my hips, thighs, stomach, and all the way up both of my arms very deeply not missing a spot while I was crying and my tears were streaming down my pale face as I was violently shaking. I started sinking down the wall of the shower onto the floor. The blood was slowly making its way into the drain from my arms, legs, hips, thighs and stomach. There was only one thing which was completely overtaking my mind.

I'm tired of all this. So, so tired.