Prologue

"This is outrageous! How can you mock love? "

The voice echoed loudly. The words were harsh, but it was actually spoken rather gently.

"I was only expressing my opinions about it, my lord", the beautiful being who was knelt down on one knee in a gesture of respect, said.

"And what exactly are your opinions?"

"That love is merely an illusion, my lord. It is fraud. And even if it exists, no body loves anyone truly to the extent of sacrificing their own lives or happiness."

"Such a low opinion about something even powerful than me, and you call yourself wise? You need to be taught a lesson!", the voice said as gently as ever."It's a pity that you are too young and naive to understand it. But now it seems you need to learn what true love really is and what wonders it can do."

The beautiful being gulped but revealed no other signs of nervousness. He prepared himself to be punished.

"You will be sent to the realm of the humans and learn to live among them. You will be stripped off of your powers...and your wings too. You will only return home when you have learnt the true meaning of love."

"Yes, my lord."

And in this way, God sent an angel to earth from heaven...

Yaay or Booo???

How is the beginning? Hope you liked it.

Thank you sooo much for deciding to spend your precious time on my story. Please do comment or VOTE if you like. And absolutely No Hate and No hateful comments.

And I apologise if my story has offended anyone, especially Christians. Love ya!