CHAPTER 3

Thank you so much for another "Century" It certainly means more to me than VK's 140 and Rohit's unbeatable 150* #IndVsWI

Here goes another chapter.

P.S. This story will take chotu chotu leaps in between, kindly follow the timeline. In this Chapter we have taken a 10 days leap, it will be clear as you read. Just make sure to notice that.

Finally, Have a Happy Read!

They say, "One moment is all it takes to change your life forever

They say, "One moment is all it takes to change your life forever."

I chose to be a silent non-believer of such clićhe philosophical quotes, until I'd the most unexpected collision with that "one moment" in my life.

One freaking split of a second, one freaking glimpse of a gorgeous face behind the hood of a grey jacket on one fine morning, and that was it.

10 days down the line and the changes in my life are almost tangible.

I won't be surprised if my senses won't hesitate in crediting all these changes to the two pairs of charismatic orbs and magically smiling faces, which are unsurprisingly splitting images of each other. A chance finding, A fortunate stroke of Serendipity in the black and white canvas of my life.

My mornings will start with the prospect of filling my avid vision with the soothing picture of her smiling face, while my nights will end by replaying the blissful glimpses I'd steal of her, throughout the day. Many times I'd convince myself to drive early to the office, would wait inside my parked car, only to catch a sight of her descending from the employee's van.

Since the last 10 days, starting from Avni's first day of joining, we have more or less fallen into a set of routine which happened on its own without our conscious efforts. Being obligated by different work commitments that demand us on different floors of the same building, it's only a wishful thinking to have her around much. Lunch hour is the only save for the day.

Avni would simply rush to collect Aahana from her Day-Care for lunch and would arrive cafeteria obviously little late, as usual having no chairs left empty for the two of them. Except for the ones that they are occupying since day one, that's in my table.