CHAPTER 4 B

This is for all of you who have missed our lil munchkin in last update.! I hope you enjoy her antics here.!

This part is continuation from the previous one and has the most anticipated answer from Avni.

Have a happy reading.!

!

"You can share My Apartment."

The words rang in my ears again and I get only about a fraction of second to make sure that my hearing process is working just fine, before Neil opted to make me believe otherwise with his upcoming words, "Before you choose to deny my offer, have a look at the Apartment atleast. I am sure its child friendly and Princess will be comfortable there."

This time he gave me a little more than a fraction of second to get confused, frown, and process the words of generosity he is showering me with. Cause ofcourse, not everday a certain dashing Neil Khanna offers me a place to live, that too with him. How my poor brain is supposed to absorb such shock.?

Little did i know that theres more in store for me.

"If you are done narrowing your eyes, inform your broker, take a break from your strenous house-hunting, and direct all your energy in preparing your first ever presentation that is due tomorrow."

And suddenly i found all my focus shifting to one thing, as to how does he know about the things going on in Marketing department, by sitting in his Production unit.?

"That made me realise, you will be busy tomorrow. So.." He rolled his gorgeous eyes upwards while adopting a thoughtful expression and rubbed his index finger over his chin. "Day after tomorrow is Saturday..."

I was contemplating with highest degree of anticipation that i have ever experienced in my life, as to what he is trying to arrive at, before Aanu called out to him cheerfully. My daughter's mind has probably been blessed with some new mischief, as distinctly evident by the joy in her voice.

The two of us looked back to our usual round table which is presently occupying My precious daughter who is waggling her tiny streched out fingers and gesturing Neil to come near her. "Coming Princess.!" i heard him say, as his legs were ready to sprint in her direction.