Prologue - How this began

At six, Piper felt...different. Ever since she started school, she didn't feel like a girl.

At ten, Piper's class talked about "TransGenders" during their LBGT week. Piper suddenly realized what she was, or more what he was. When he got home, he quickly started looking for a safe way to bind their chest.

At eleven, Piper came out to Aunt May. It happened when he was binding his chest with ace bandages, which of course was stupid and Piper knew it. Aunt May just happened to walk in as Piper clipped it. Piper started crying, and so did May.

"I'm a Boy...I'm so Sorry."

Afterwards, Piper Fox Parker turned fully into Peter Benjamin Parker.

At twelve, Peter started T, and had changed schools because of bullying. This is when Peter met Ned, and soon they became best friends.

At thirteen, Peter got bit by a radioactive spider on a field trip, and quickly became a "friendly, neighborhood" hero dubbed Spiderman.

At fourteen, Tony Stark brought Peter to Germany. Peter had been wearing his binder under his suit when he got struck. Ending up crippled in pain, Tony made him quit the rest of the fight. In which, he got back home and May found out when he came back the next night from helping the public

At Fifteen, where this story starts, Tony shows up at Peter's home before he got home to ask May to allow him to bring him to the facility to train him. May agrees and smiles, holding a secret that hopefully her nephew.