Three - Tony Stole A Kid

Steve just suddenly went off at Tony, anger rolling off the man, "ANTHONY STARK! YOU BROUGHT A HIGH SCHOOLER INTO A WAR?! AND YOU STOLE A KID?! SHE LOOKS LIKE YOU JUST RIPPED HER FROM A HOSPITAL!"

Peter shook from the sudden yelling, and Briar quickly jumped down from Tony's hold to console the teen. The small girl spoke up with a broken voice, "F....Fri....Day.....Quiet....room....please..."

"Of course Miss Briar!" the AI spoke up, surprising people around the room. Briar quickly helped Peter into the Elevator, and FRIDAY turned off the bright lights.

In the living room, three of the males and Natasha realized what had just happened. Yet, only Clint had spoken up.

"Cap, You just gave the kid a panic attack..." he spoke, fixing the volume on his hearing aid.

"And, Briar knew what to do?" Bruce spoke up in confusion, "and please tell me that's not the name Tony gave her..."

"No, Briar-Rose is her actual name," Tony spoke softly, staring at the doors of the elevator,

"She had a reactor in her chest Tony," Natasha realized, "did you put that there?"

Briar sat Peter down in his new bedroom, after asking in her broken speech for the blinds up and his bags to be brought to the room. She exhaled and sat by Peter, her bright green eyes staring up at Peter.

"T...Thanks Kiddo..." Peter chuckled dryly, "I know...You don't talk well but do you know any sign language?" Briar nodded, smiling softly.

'The bullet that got lodged in my chest broke one of my cords, so it is hard to speak' she signed, her hands moving at a quick pace. It was more advanced that Peter would have expected.

"Oh...Is that why Mister Stark brought you here?"

'Mister Stark chose to keep me for the man who hurt me killed Mama and Papa because they somehow caused his wife to die' Briar signed once again. She just seemed, cut off from the emotions that her hands here displaying.

"Oh wow...Uh...Looks like that's something else we have in common huh?" Peter joked, but there wasn't much humor behind it. Briar just nodded, one of her hands spinning one of the large brown curls of her hair.

Peter sighed and laid back, trying not to fall asleep when he saw Briar's hands moving.

'Take off the chest restricter...it will hurt you if you sleep in it. That's what daddy said when I asked about them,' she smiles softly and quickly walks to the door, pulling Peter's luggage in and leaving so he could change.

"What an odd kid..."

((A/N- Hey, is anyone has some major plot points they'd like to see please PM me them! Don't wanna create a spoil for other people right?))