Prologue

Okay so here's my new Fate/Stay Night and Young Justice fic.  I hope you all enjoy it.

So rather than using my usual ridiculously powerful Emiya amalgam, I've decided for my rewrite to use a Shirou Emiya from one of the routes for my rewrites: this one will be Heaven's Feel Shirou, the Percy Jackson crossover will feature a Fate route Shirou, and Campione crossover will use an Unlimited Blade Works Shirou.  So I hope you all enjoy and I'll try to answer any stuff later.

A young boy walked into the cavern, only to be met by a bright red light in the center. A massive pillar of flesh and shadows emitted said light, illuminating the entire thing. The boy scanned around, searching for something, until he found it. Two girls, one wielding a sword of light, the other surrounded by giants of darkness. The two fought, evenly matched, with an infinite army of shadows being created only to be struck down by the girl with the jeweled sword. Suddenly, there's an enormous flash of light, blinding all in the cavern.

When sight returned to the boy, he scrambled to the girls, on all fours. The cavern trembles, as one of the girls scream "Nee-san!!!"

The boy desperately shouted one of the girls name, panting from the strain of his injuries. He finally makes it to the girls, standing up, but finding a horrid sight.

"Tohsaka."

As the ground shakes, the boy is met with the sight as one of the girls, dressed in red and wearing pig tails, was lying face down, blood spilling out onto the ground. The beauty looked like a flower, but had fallen from its stem.

"...Senpai...."

A soft voice calls out and standing near the bloodied body, the other girl stood looking horrified. The other girl was dressed in shadow, her unnatural white hair covered in blood and red eyes leaking tears. Physical shadows danced around her, moving around her body like lightning.

"Sakura."

"...I killed her," Sakura said, horrified and voice trembling.. "Nee-san cared about me, but I killed her."

Her body was covered in both the blood of Tohsaka and the shadows, which connects her to some dark god. She looks at herself in self-hate, cursing everything with all her might.

"I was stupid. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. There's nothing but pain. You always told me not to lose, but I was too stupid to understand. Senpai believed in me, but I just kept betraying him!"

The shadow surged as she continued talking, wrapping around her body.

"....No... I have to stop... But I can't go back! No, no, I don't want this!"

She refuses it, refusing the shadows and its dark god master. She hates it, hates herself, trying to do the only thing she can, kill herself. But she can't, the shadow won't let her, protecting her from the deed. Sakura is being ripped apart by her own sanity and the dark god's wishes.

The boy thinks back, back to when he had a chance of stopping this tragedy. But instead of helping her, the boy was scared, scolding the girl, causing this disaster.

Running past the memories, the boy runs to the blood-soaked girl on the ground. She was still breathing. The boy let out a sigh of relief. It's too early to give up.

"Right, she's not dead," the boy assures her. "She can be saved. No, she has to be saved. We have to save her. Right, Sakura?"

Light and hope returns to Sakura's eyes, releasing a sigh of relief. But the shadow, sensing an opening, tries to take her over once again.