Goodbye

I wanted to see Nazarick one last time before my body finally failed me. I walked around as I saw Momonga, sitting on a chair in the round table, surprised to see me online.

"F/N?" He gasped. I gave them my first name to address me, these guys were like a second family to me. They deserve to know my real name.

"Hey..." I responded weakly, my hand raising up to wave at him. Even in the game talking was hard.

"I thought you were bed ridden?" He stood up and looked at me.

"I just wanted to see the old place one last time." He knew what I meant and fell silent for a moment.

"I...I see. Come on I know just what to do." The 41 players of Nazarick are the only ones I ever told about my  World Class, making me and Touch Me the only two players in the guild with a world class. Momonga and I made our way to the throne room and it seems some other members arrived. They had every NPC show up as well.

"Hey guys." I mumbled.

"You should be resting." Peroronchīno said.

"Nah I wanted to at least say goodbye. Right Mister Boney Pants Guy?" I turned to Momonga with a weak chuckle sounding extremely pathetic than uplifting.

"Heh, even now you still sneak that in don't you?" He somberly replied.

"You will never escape that name, trust me." I replied as is staggered for a moment.

"Why don't you sit on the throne for a bit." Touch Me said. I look at the Throne of Kings and back at everyone.

"You sure?"

"Why not make it a memorable goodbye?" Bukubukuchagama said.

"Alright." I slowly walked to the throne, my body fell onto the Throne as I saw the seventeen members who were on at the time, "So this is how it feels? Heh I definitely couldn't do this like you have Momonga." I closed my eyes as I felt my strength slowly fading.

"Why don't you hold this?" He held the guild staff towards me.

"But it was made for you. You haven't even used it yourself." He pushed the staff closer to me.

"Just hold it." I grab the weapon and looked at my friends and companions. Why did it have to end like this?

"It's been a hell of a ride, guys." I said as I looked at our Banners and gazed upon mine. The dragon symbol reminded me of another thing I wanted to do, "Hey Momonga..." I held my free hand towards him and a dragon egg appeared, "I made this for my NPC specifically. This World Class is really amazing, this dragon is preset with desired skills and abilities to compliment my NPC. Take good care of it, unless you plan to delete her."

"Never, I would never disrespect your hard work." I smiled at him.

"You truly where... my closest friend." I began to cough as I felt my breathing shorten, "My doc is going to pull me out once I flat line so allow me to be selfish for once."

"Course man." Touch Me responded.

"Kneel!" The NPCs kneeled and to my surprise so did my friends, "Hehe I always wanted to do that. Thanks for humoring me guys."

"Like Bukubukuchagama said we wanted to make it memorable." I smiled at Momonga's response. I looked at the ceiling and think about the great memories of this place: They mistook me for being human but once I proved I wasn't human they allowed me in the guild back when it was Nine's Ooal Gown, according to the devs I was the first to acquire this World Class, and together we conquered this tomb. It saddens me that it ends here. I look at my NPC, the one I was able to fully customize without expending any of the guild's NPC data storage. This class had its own NPC data storage, a storage of 100. The devs said it's due to the fact that I was the first to get it, man I really had a great back story for her and I still didn't master this class. I close my eyes and felt my self drift off to sleep.