Chapter 11

A/N - I have been uninspired... sorry guys!!

Word Count - 652

~ • ~

Remus -

▪▪▪

His confident stride towards me left me feeling breathless - even the torches seem to still as if they were watching his every move as I did. A small sign of worry and self-doubt begins to form lines across his flawless skin, breaking my concentration on my heart that was steadily increasing in speed under his compassionate stare.

I glance down to his lips - his soft and oh-so-kissable lips - and back into his entrancing gaze. My stomach clenches, and I can feel my face growing warm as I notice his welcoming and somehow arrogant smirk that I had grown to love beginning to cross his lips.

I feel my left foot taking a step, and my right foot following, until I was mere inches away from his face, the smirk replaced with a genuine smile. Merlin, I could look at that smile all day... How it manages to light up my world everytime I see it, I will never truly know.

I can feel his gaze analysing me, trying to calculate what I was doing. I started to pull away, but I am suddenly aware of a pair of surprisingly warm hands being placed around my neck, drawing me close to his angelic face.

▪▪▪

That stupid dream. Oh, and would you look at that? Sirius had fallen asleep in his clothes and on top of his bed sheets.

Cute.

I didn't even bother to have a shower, I couldn't risk him catching me again. I hurriedly dressed and rushed to the kitchens to get some breakfast with limited social interactions with anyone I knew.

Sirius -

▪▪▪

My hands move on their own accord, finding their way around his neck. His sharp intake of breath brings me back to my senses. Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt him somehow? I've been with a bunch of girls, but there was never any emotional connection... What if I mess this up?

I feel his soft hands gently caress my face as if I was going to break, and I know I'm doing the right thing. As I trace my fingers along his jawline, I feel him shiver under my touch. I tilt my head up, drinking in the view of his beautiful face. My fingers make their way to his lips, lazily and gently tracing the outline of them.

He lets out a soft sigh of content, briefly closing his eyes, cutting me off from his addictive stare, before opening them and revealing the pools of liquid fire.

I rise onto my tippy-toes, slowly and teasing, but he doesn't hesitate to lean down to meet me halfway.

Our lips crash together, moving as one. We are made for each other.

 ▪▪▪ 

 Woah. Ok then.

But guess what else happened this morning to top it all off? I was late for class, on the second day. 

Perfect.

(Time Skip)

As I rushed to the doorway of my classroom, I slowed down and readjusted my hair. 

I meander into the room and take my time to look at where my friends are sitting. 

"Sorry I'm late, sir," I said in the general direction of the teacher as I strategically place myself next to Remus.

Remus -

My heart sped up on its own accord. The leg that was previously jiggling under the desk stopped. And I couldn't listen to the Professor for the rest of the lesson; I was too busy replaying my dream over and over in my head.

Throughout the lesson I thought I could feel someone staring at me, but I didn't feel like finding out who, as I already had too much information to comprehend on my mind.

"Moony?" I snapped my gaze from staring blankly at my piece of parchment, and saw that the class had left the room. "Come on," James sighed, "let's get to Potions."