Prologue

His face darkened as he saw Janice enter her office, no, HIS office. He hated her the moment she stepped her two feet in this building and everyone especially Richard their boss, doted on her like she was some goddess or what. Yes she was good in her job but he was best. Let her enjoy her glory while it last cause soon he was going to put an end to it. He hated her color and as if that wasn't enough Richard had to put some black ass bitch as his next in command. That was gonna be taken care of soon...

                        💦💦💦💦💦

       That night as Janice was on her way home she had a feeling of being followed and when she looked at her rear view mirror she saw a black four-by-four so similar to Victor's tailing her  red sedan. She tried losing it to no avail. This wasn't good but she was used to this. She had a gut feeling it was Victor after her and surely he expected her to keep running in fear. He was in for a surprise cause she wasn't afraid of him. She pulled her to a sudden halt and that surely threw him off cause he wasn't expecting her to do that. Grabbing her gun she came out of her car and hid the gun behind her. The guy chasing came out and as she thought it was Victor.
       "Why am I not surprised it's you?"
      "Janice, Janice, Janice. How am I supposed to know that?"
      "Why are you following me? I know you are up to no good."
      "You're right Janice you better be saying your last prayers cause this is the last time you'll ever do so."
     He was quick but she was quicker and they were both holding each other at gun points. He let out a humorless laugh.
     "I can see you aren't stupid bitch."
     "Drop your gun and things won't have to get dirty."
      "Shut up bitch!" He yelled "Don't you dare tell me what to do or not to do. Since you set foot in this organizationall I ever heard was how brilliant you are . You stole my life."
      "That's what you tell yourself. I didn't steal your godamned life and you know." She told him "If Richard gave me that post it's because I deserved it. The earlier you accept that the better for us all."
     "Never!" He spat out. "I'll die before I ever accept that. It was supposed to have been me not you! Anyway, that doesn't matter as you will soon die. With you out of the way Richard will have no choice but to make me next in command." His smile was confident and evil.
      "That's never gonna happen." Both Janice and were surprised to here Richard's voice but with different expressions. Janice was glad while his face was drained of all color. They both watched as he came towards them two other guys from their cooperation.
     "Ri-ri-chard. What are you doing here?"he said stammering.
     "Well that's none of your business. I noticed how much you changed since Janice joined our team. I knew you didn't like her and guessed you were up to no good so I started monitoring your moves and my suspicions were correct." His voice was full of anger and disbelief, laced with regret at the consequences of the actions he must take against him.
     "I guess you know what happens to those who betray the team."
    "You can't be serious Richard. You can't possibly have me killed." He asked in disbelief.
     "Take him away."
     "No Richard. I beg you don't do this to me please!" He struggled uselessly against the two guys who both held him captive and with eyes full of hate he turned towards Janice.
     "You shall pay for this bitch. I swear you shall." Janice knew his threats were empty as he was about to die.

Tell me what you think about the prologue guys. 😍😘

PS: please don't forget to vote, share and leave a comment 😉👌