How to Memorize Stuff 101

America hummed a certain children's song made back in 1994. He was an absolute sucker for these catchy ones. 'This is MUCH better than Anaconda, 1900 songs are the BEST!' America thought to himself. No matter what audience it was intended for he loved any good catchy ones.

He was staying over at Germany's house after the world decided to tag along with Italy and have a sleepover. He was the only one awake at the moment at 2 AM. He couldn't fall asleep, probably because of those poor college students....

America then found himself quietly singing the song out loud, "Dundundun dun, United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru,

"Republic Dominican, Cuba, Caribbean Greenland, El Salvador too, Puerto Rica, Columbia, Venezuela, Honduras, Guyana, and still,"

"Guatemala, Bolivia, then Argentina, and Ecuador, Chile, Brazil, Costa Rica, Belize, Nicaragua, Bermuda, Tobago, San Juan, Paraguay, Uruguay, Suriname, and French Guiana, Barbados, And Guam~"

"Norway, Sweden, Iceland, and Finland, Germany now one piece, Switzerland, Austria, Czechoslovakia, Italy, Turkey, and Greece,"

"Poland, Romania, Scotland, Albania, Ireland, Russia, Oman, Bulgaria, Saudi Arabia, Hungary, Cyprus, Iraq, and Iran,"

"There's Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan, both Yemens, Kuwait, Bahrain, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium, Portugal, France, England, Denmark, and Spain~"

America then picked up the pace,

"India, Pakistan, Burma, Afghanistan, Thailand, Nepal, Bhutan, Kampuchea, Malaysia then Bangladesh, China, Korea, Japan."

"Mongolia, Laos, Tibet, And Indonesia, the Philippine Islands, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, New Guinea, Sumatra, then Borneo, New Zealand, And Vietnam,"

"Tunisia, Morocco, Uganda, Angola, Zimbabwe, Djibouti, Botswana, Mozambique, Zambia, Swaziland, Gambia, Guinea, Algeria, Ghana,"

"Burundi, Lesotho, then Malawi, Togo, The Spanish Sahara is gone, Niger, Nigeria, Chad, and Liberia, Egypt, Benin, and Gabon"

"Tanzania, Somalia, Kenya, and Mali, Sierra, Leone, and Algiers, Dahomey, Namibia, Senegal, Libya, Cameroon, Congo, Zaire.
Ethiopia, Guinea-Bissau, Madagascar,
Rwanda, Mayore, and Cayman,
Hong Kong, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Yugoslavia...
Crete, Mauritania, then Transylviania,
Monaco, Liechtenstein, Malta, and Palestine,
Fiji, Australia, Sudan!"

"Montenegro And Bosnia Herzegovina, the Soviet Union is gone, South Africa, Georgia, Moldova, Latvia, Belarus, Algebrajan,"

"Uzbekistan, HEY! Kazakhstan, HEY! Then there's Tajikistan too, HEY! Turkmenistan, HEY! Armenia, Tonga, Palau, Lithuania, Serbia, Kozavo, US Samoa, the Balkans, Brunei,"

"Macau And Crimea, then Eritrea, Ukraine And Estonia, there's Macedonia, New Caledonia, then Eastern Slavonia, Ivory Coast And Cape Verde and Solomon Islands, Dubai And Goodbye!" America finally finished the song and caught his breath.

"That was amazing America!" Italy cheered causing America to violently turn to where the Italian's voice was to see the other 7 nations awake. "You listened?!" America questioned flustered. "I didn't know you had a song for all the nations of the world." China commented.

"We don't talk about the Soviet Union..." Russia smiled oozing off his dark aura. "I am impressed." Germany approves with a quick thumbs up. "I recorded it all, would you guys like me to send it?" Japan asked. "Japan PLEASE DON'T! IT'S EMBARRASSING!" America fussed as Japan sent the video to everyone despite America's protests.
_________________________________________A/N: The Nations of the World Song! A lot of people know this, the voice actor of Yakko actually added in that extra lyrics after Sudan since that was when Czechia and Slovakia were still one country. Though the song is old, the Hetalia Fandom has made some other video edits of it that I LOVE. I headcanon that America knows the lyrics of the song by heart. Just in case, not sure for what but just in case.

Here's the video Incase if you don't know the song. This song was made after WW2 ended, plus there are some new lyrics the VA of Yakko added when he sang the song recently.