Biscuits n' Gravy With a Dash of Nostalgia

"..... Why?"
"Why not? It was already Germany's turn."
These two lines were exchanged between the two superpowers of the world, America and Russia.

The G8 nation's were now staying at America's house after a lead of very confusing events. Something about demonic dancing and weaves being thrown in cat fights.

"Hey America, I have a small question!" England called out, "What the hell is this biscuits and gravy thing with your citizens?!" America paused his glare contest with Russia and stared at England in confusion for a small few seconds. "What's your definition of biscuit?" America asked. "Your definition of a cookie." England quickly replied.

"Oh it looks like this." America said pulling out a small and old looking picture of him at a rather old but fun looking diner. The biscuits and gravy didn't look like what England imagined. The biscuits were like a golden bread and the gravy was thick and a white color. The other nations looked at the photo.

A small question arose from a few observant nations.
'Who were those people who have been cut out of the photo sitting next to America?'
Despite the intriguing question, the nations who noticed brushed away the question.

"That isn't biscuits and gravy." Germany bluntly stated. "That's the southern definition of it dude don't blame me." America replied. "I didn't say anything to accuse you but ok." Germany interjected.

"Hm... That looks really interesting. Who made it?" Italy asked. "Well, just some old friend of mine. It's delicious though! I can cook some if ya want!" America offered. "YOU CAN COOK?!" England and China yelled. "I wasn't aware of this." Japan states. "Quite a shock indeed." Germany adds on. "That sounds cool! Can we have some?" Italy requested. "I bet it's inedible. That pulled a string in America.

"Well it's more edible than your crap food." America smiled gritting his teeth. "Then how about you show us?" Russia challenged. "Fine! I'll show you the power of the south! In the name of my three great friends who taught me how to make it!" America shouted.

Three certain people snickered down at the foolish American. "I regret none. He's awesome isn't he?" A voice asked the other two. "Yes he is. I still have a little resent, but that food he offers is good!" Another exclaimed. "I miss him." A child-like voice commented. "Well, it is just us up here." The voice trailed. "You lasted a decade at least." The oldest admitted, "You only lasted two months." "HEY IT COUNTS!" The youngest shouted. "Well hey we both didn't have a war with him!" The mid asserted. "Dude that was cold." The oldest said.

America turned around on instinct as he felt some eyes watching him. He saw nothing and cautiously turned back to cooking. He was going to prove that his food was the best! He knew well that he can cook. It was quite rude it assume that he ACTUALLY liked McDonald's. Why would anyone ever actually eat that everyday?

America turned to the fridge to grab some ham only to see France with an arm's full of his homemade food stolen from the fridge. America stood there. He walked back to the stove, turned it on low, and pulled out a knife. "OKOKOK I CAN EXPLAIN DON'T KILL ME!" France screamed.

"YOU DOLT YOU MESSED UP!" England shouted from the next room. "Ok you better have a good reason to steal my food I saved for this weekend." America growled. "Amerique it's just food-" "Finish that sentence and I'll actually stab you." America interjected bluntly.

France sighed. "Ok, we actually are a big fan of your food. So we may have stolen a lot of food from your house when you weren't around." France trailed off. "SO THAT EXPLAINS THAT MISSING FOOD!" America yelled. He turned off the stove, grabbed France by the collar, stomped to the living room, and yelled, "WHO HERE SET UP THE IDEA OF STEALING MY FOOD?!"

Behind America, France raised his hand. "It was really good..." Italy mutters looking at the ground like it was the most interesting thing he has seen. America sighed. "I'll just make the biscuits and gravy."

________________________________________      A/N: Biscuits and gravy! My favorite. I tried my best on this. Southern food is a to-die-for.....

Except roadkill, only Rednecks and hillbillies do that.