Dude

"Dude? Dude? Hey, dude! Duuuuudddee you awake? Hellooooo?"

America poked at the Frenchman lying on the table repeatedly.

"Amerique?" France groaned.

"Wassup?" America replies.

"How often do you say the word 'dude'? What even is it?" France asked.

"Dude is a gender-neutral term for people. If ya don't really feel like saying their name just say dude! The only time you don't call someone dude is when you're with some dude like Jack Churchill or George Washington! They're like, Mr. Dude or somethin'. And to answer your first question, all the time dude!" America replied.

"Amerique you are scaring me." France states tiredly.

"AMERICA! COME OVER HERE!" Canada yelled in excitement.

America ran over to Canada and stared at the news article heading.

MEGHAN MARKLE GIVES BIRTH TO NEWEST ADDITION TO THE BRITISH ROYALTY

"Dude." The twins said at the same time while staring at each other in amazement.

"Duuhuuuudeeeeee." America's smile grew larger.

"BRO!"

"DUDE!"

The twins then started having a little celebration dance they made up.

"What language has America created that Canada is in on?" England asked staring at the North Americans.

"I honestly have no clue." France replies with dread as he stares at Canada, who seems in on this 'Dude' language.

"Amerique." France called.

America had just finished his little celebratory dance and turned to France, "Wassup?"

"Please speak English not one of us understand your American language of Dude." France stated.

"That 'cause you're not on trend old man!" America laughed loudly.

"Laugh quieter!" China yelled, pausing his phone call.

"Excuse moi but I am always on trend! And I am not an old man!" France retorted.

"You say that, but not too many years ago you were against jeans but now your closet is filled with them!" America pointed out.

France irked at this blatantly true fact, 'How does this boy remember blackmail on moi but not when an important meeting is held!?'

"So get on with it dude. Dude ain't a language, it's the dude lifestyle. You become someone's dude, like a bro but like, dude. You just be dudey. Heh, doody. Doot doot." America snickered.

"Doot doot!" Canada sounded as he played an imaginary trumpet, "It is the song of the Skeleton War."

"I..... Who are my children?" England cried.

"I don't want dude... I want 'England! England!' Where did those cute days go?..." England rambled.

France stared at England.

"Dude. You're going to make me cry."

France revolted and covered him mouth along with England jumping 2 feet away.

The two eyed each other in fright before they both screamed not very manly screams.

_____________________________________
A/N: France had England perform a purification and exorcism on his and visited church many times after saying the word, "Dude"
Also, congrats to Meghan and William for their baby! We took your colonies now we take your grandson and great grandson Mrs. Elizabeth!