Unhealthy Trends

It was a week where they didn't have a meetings, so Canada and Japan were over at America's house recording for his cook show(fun fact this is canon)

"ALRIGHT WASSUP DUDES! Today me and Mattie here are gonna compete to see who can create the most diabetes inducing food!" America exclaimed. "You are going down!" Canada yelled excitedly.

"Nuh uh dude you're going down!" America shouted back.

Japan stood there holding the camera, worried, as he could practically see the flames of competition rise in the kitchen. 'This is not going to end very well.' Japan sighed internally.

"Ja- Kiku! Start the count down!" America said. "Hai, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, BEGIN!" Japan shouted, as soon as he finished speaking America and Canada darted to grab their ingredients.

America had a deep fryer, one gallon of oil, a lot of Oreos, flour, eggs, Krispy Kreme donuts, frozen beef patties, powdered sugar, milk, and the scariest ingredient of all, American cheese. (A/N: American cheese is scary, they are just literal plastic. How the hell do people eat this?!)

Canada on the other side had ice cream, a cotton candy machine, sugar, sprinkles, colorful cereal, marshmallows, and lots of chocolate.

Canada got his cotton candy machine running and started making giant bundles of cotton candy while America was quickly cooking the frozen beef patties after having to smash them on the counter so they weren't stuck together.

Japan looked particularly disgusted by the scene before him, he was well aware of how many calories were coming from the start of these, only time would tell how much more would be added by the end of this match.

America was working quickly like a Japanese chef you see in those fast worker videos while Canada was taking his time being as meticulous as possible with his food as if it were a religious practice. Both emitted very intense focus as they worked.

America then battered the entire pack of Oreos and began to deep fry them. Canada and Japan looked over in absolute confusion.

"What are you doing to those poor cookies!?" Canada shouted. "Obviously fryin' then dude. All fairs at my place have stalls for these, they taste really good!" America replied only to receive a heavy sigh from both Japan and Canada.

'How are youngsters these days able to eat so heavily?' Japan thought.

"I fail to process how violently American that is." Canada blurts. "Not sure if that was a compliment or insult but thanks!" America shouted back as he finished frying the Oreos.

Canada then laid the cotton candy on the counter and carefully scooped ice cream onto the thick sheet of cotton candy. When he first experimented with this while high he thought that the cotton candy would melt but it didn't!

He then dumped in many sweets and candies onto the ice cream which laid inside of the cotton candy nest.

On the other side of the kitchen, America was carefully stacking the craziest concoction he has ever made. It was Krispy Kreme glazed donuts stuffed with fried Oreos with 4 cheese patties stacked on top with another Krispy Kreme glazed donut to finish it off.

Canada then rolled up the cotton candy burrito and drizzled chocolate and sprinkles over it. On the other end America finally finished his abomination by making it be dripping with sweet glaze as if the glazed donuts weren't enough.