Chapter II

Four years have passed as [Y/N] found out about his quirk, his mother found out that he has two quirks, one from her and one from his father.

Now what was the quirk of [F/N]? Water dragon.

It wasn't a coincidence when [M/N] and [F/N] met, I mean, if [M/N] has the quirk of telekinesis and her eyes turning to one of a dragons and [F/N] has a water dragon, it ain't coincidence.

It's fate I tell you.

In a very young age, [M/N] forced his son to train his quirks, which the boy didn't mind, no, your mother wasn't the harsh type, she just knew that you will be attacked by stronger people and you need to defend yourself.

You even found out how to summon the water dragon, which is why you were happy to train your quirks, frustrating but happy.

And at a very young age, she was carefully opening your mind to the world that will one day, someone will try to kill you and your loved ones too.

[M/N] touched your eyelids and caressed your cheeks,

Smiling, she said, "Did you know your last name is [L/N]?" She said as she chuckled when her son just tilted his head, confused.

"Huh? I thought it was Chronus!" He said, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"That will be your name until your mind is fully open, remember this, your name today is [Y/N] Chronus to keep you safe, but someday people will know your real name and will come for you."

"But mommy, I still can't go out and study like the other children?" He asked, frowning.

His mother sighed, "I'm afraid you can't right now, you're a wise child, and one day you will be wiser than anyone," she said,

[Y/N] smiled, "I'm wise!" He smiled brightly as he jumped,

But as the time goes by.. the rules started to reveal themselves.

"Rule number one!"

[Y/N] quietly sat on his chair, they were outside, the trees covering their mansion, far from the outside world. He just turned 10 years old, his mind was already mature, and he became more handsome.

"Never fall in love,"

[Y/N] blinked, love, a feeling, he thought.

"The hardest part is this rule, never fall in love, because we are just humans who have feelings, eventually you will break this rule.

But if you ever fall in love, remember the consequences of that, always put your beloved behind you, because people can be cruel and they will target your loved ones first."

The mother said, her smile not leaving.

But it was a sad one, reminding of her husband.

Oh how cruel the world is.