Chapter VII

So.. I made Aizawa the bad person here.. Hehe

—•

A load roar was heard from outside as [Y/N] ran outside, "Tch." He said as he glared at the people outside his house.

Bakugo was no longer found inside the mansion, but he was with them, I knew it. Just as I predicted.

Bakugo looked at [Y/N] once more before looking away, his eyes furrowed slightly as he clenched his hands.

I'm sorry.

He thought as he closed his eyes.

"[Dragon's name]!" [Y/N]'s voice was heard around as he looked at his dragon on the ground, already wounded, it roared again before coughing up blood.

Fuck this. [Y/N] ran to his friend but stopped as he was surrounded by the heroes.

Aizawa looked at the male, "[Y/N] [L/N], you're surrounded."

A long piece of cloth wrapped around him as he fell to the ground, everything around him was destroyed, the trees, he didn't even got to watch the fight between [Dragon's name] and all might.

"You bastard's..!" [Y/N]'s the eyes widen as he was injected in the neck, pain shot through him as he screamed as his eyes slowly started to get heavy,

"I'm sorry, kid."

He saw a male with long blonde hair sticking up, at the side was a lady with dark hair, everything was getting blurry.

Way to go, [Y/N] fucking [L/N], putting your life on the line and almost killing yourself.

—•

For some reasons I thought I was strong,

[Y/N] slowly opened his eyes, his head was aching from so much pain, he was tied, h and couldn't move,  and everything was still blurry.

Maybe I wasn't actually ready to be in a real fight, I've been fighting trees all my life.

Aizawa Shota.. You'll pay for your sins.

[Y/N] raised his head, and the first thing he heard was the scream of Bakugo.
He saw him struggling to be out of someone's grip, before being pinned on the ground.

Kat..su..ki..

"[Y/N]!!" The said male's eyes widen as he saw Bakugo, dropped his head on the ground, unconscious.

That's how you treat your students?

Aizawa looked at the male, smirking slightly as he saw [Y/N] gritting his teeth as tears were running down his face.

"You're all alone, kid." Aizawa said, Mic was far away from them, he didn't like the thought of what Aizawa was doing, he knew that [Y/N]'s parents did wrong on Aizawa's but it doesn't mean that the child should be in it too.

"How does it feel to be alone? No mother and father?" He said as he glared at the male, [Y/N] chuckled before laughing, this made Aizawa confused.

Midnight was confused too as well as Toshinori.

[Y/N] stopped laughing and smirked, his eyes became deadly to look,

"Bold of you to assume that I'm alone."

[Y/N] smirked as his eyes became the color of gold, everyone around him froze as Aizawa tried to use his quirk on [Y/N] as well as the other pro heroes.

I still can't move..! Aizawa thought as his eyes widen as [Y/N] was already in front of him, he reached out his hand to Bakugo, as he lifted him and put him in his shoulder then laid Bakugo next to him.

Suddenly Aizawa felt something cold on his neck as his eyes widen.

"I think you forgot, my father was from America where I lived before, why would me and my mother leave America without anyone protecting us?"

[Y/N] let Aizawa faced his hand as a faded mark was on his palm, "Aizawa Shota, the person behind my mother's death." Aizawa looked in [Y/N]'s eyes, "Darling, you should think twice before trying to kill a descendant of the [L/N] family."

[Y/N] stared dully at Aizawa, "Don't you think it's cruel? Shedding innocent blood just because of my father?"

"Your..father.. Is the reason why my family died..!" Aizawa was suffocating because of [Y/N]'s aura,

"My mother died by saving herself because she was far from home, but did she shed any blood? No. Only you."

[Y/N] held Shouta's head, whispering some things as he closed his eyes.

It will be more dangerous for me and Katsuki if they remember anything that had happened here and more importantly, my family.

As he proceed to whispers one words to Aizawa, with a blink of an eyes [Y/N] and Bakugo was gone and nowhere to be found.

[Y/N] erased every memory about everything about them in the minds of everyone who saw the scene of him and Aizawa.

In short, everyone who knows about [Y/N] forgot about him as well as Bakugo.

Of course, except for people who are special in [Y/N]'s life didn't work on them.

—•

This sucks, I'm sorry