Chapter V

So I realized that I wrote X except V so basically it was chapter IX which is nine, it skipped six chapters XD

—•

"I'm back."

Bakugo looked at the door as he stood up and smiled.

"Welcome back." He said as [Y/N] was quite shock but didn't show it.

"Mhm, thanks." He said, quite awkward, he wasn't used to this when it comes to other people, basically because his mother was always the one greeting him all his life.

"Ah.. I forgot to ask about your size but I think they'll fit you, some might be a little baggy for you." [Y/N] rubbed his neck as he gave the bag to Bakugo, "You can change, I want to see if it's alright."

Bakugo agreed, quite shocking, right?

After a few minutes of changing, Bakugo walked out, an irk mark on his head as [Y/N] realized Bakugo has a small body, small but built.

He walked out the room, his clothes were baggy on him, [Y/N] couldn't help but  gave a small laugh and smile as he looked at Bakugo.

The other male was shocked when he saw him smile, he never seen him smile, it was a great shock when he blushed a little when he heard him laugh.

C-cute.. Bakugo thought, clicking his tongue, "Whatever! I'm still wearing this!"
He shouted, making [Y/N] chuckle, "Alright~"

"So.. What's your last name?" Bakugo asked as the two sat down on the living room, "Chronus."

"Hm? I haven't heard that name before, you're not from here?" He asked again, putting his chin on his palm, for some reasons, he was more curious about the name, and he wasn't stupid.

Chronus? Sounds like a name out of a comic, or something from the fantasy world.

"Actually.. You could say that." He said, taking some drink from the fridge and drank, "I once lived near the city, secretly." He continued as he leaning down on the counter, "Ever heard of a guy named [L/N]?"

Yeah.. The name I saw on the book, duh. He pulled himself back in saying that, so, he continued to play dumb. "[L/N]? Never heard of it."

[Y/N] smiled, "Then you're safe, my father is [F/N] [L/N], a man of power." He said as he continued to share whatever he knew about his father, of course, except that he was wanted.

While [Y/N] was sharing about his life, Bakugo was lost at how he spoke, the way he smiled whenever [Y/N] remembered something so precious to him, the way he smiled.

Got that?

I got that.