Chapter IV

Day 1

After everything that happened last night, Bakugo woke up as he looked at the male that bought him, both of them were completely naked, under the sheets, he clicked his tongue and reached out his hands to [Y/N]'s eyes.

After this my fucking mission is complete.. Bakugo thought as was about to activate his quirk when a roar suddenly stopped him.

He looked outside the window, seeing a dragon peaking at him, the dragon's eyes sharpened and became more dangerous as the ash blonde haired male continued to look at it more.

"Make yourself at home, I guess."

He was startled again as he heard the male beside him speak.

[Y/N]'s conscience started kicking in, he felt like he was very sinful and guilty, and full of shame.

"I'm— sorry for yesterday, I was rough and didn't had your permission to do so." He apologized as he put on some clothes and gave Bakugo some. "I'll buy you clothes later."

The dragon already left, making Bakugo think of himself, biting him thumb, he was in deep thoughts.

I guess I'll have to stay here for three days.

He thought as he sighed deeply, standing up and just went to take a bath, ready to get some information about the male.

After a few minutes, Bakugo went down and looked as the male fixed his hair, he was wearing an oversized hoodie, some jeans.

"I cooked some food, for breakfast, it's at the dining table, I'll just buy some clothes for you." He said as he stood up after wearing his converse,  "Don't ever think about running away, [Dragon name] practically have the power of the house when I'm gone." He said before leaving.

Bakugo clicked his tongue again, "Fucker." He said as he stood up and quickly getting information about the male's family. Background of each parent and such, that's all he needed.

He doesn't have any intention to open up to the male, so he'll play cool like he has been tamed already.

After roaming around the mansion he saw a library, the smell of old books as he opened it welcomed him, and that's where he found his answers.

The [L/N] family
The [your mother's last name before she was married] family.

He smirked as he took the books placed it in one corner, he looked at it before leaving the library and ate once again.