Prologue

3RD POV

Location - Hollowed Lair, Tangled Shore

Deep within the Hollowed Lair, the leader of the Barons, the Fanatic, is channeling Corrupted Ether within his staff, with ritual runes on the ground, glowing dark blue. After about a few minutes with Fanatic channeling dark magic within the ritual circle, corrupted light begins to form within it. However, a loud explosion was heard behind the Fanatic, turning around, the Guardians that killed the Fanatic the first time at the Watchtower we're right in the doorway in front of him.

Fanatic: So... You have arrived, after murdering my grace...

Titan: Your not getting away, Fikrul! This time, this'll be your final day. *raises rocket launcher*

Fanatic: You enjoyed killing them? My brothers and sisters? Well here this, this time, I have become... A GOD!!!

With a slam of Fikrul' staff, the corrupted light within the circle began to form hulking figures. Those figures we're the previously dead Barons: Yaviks, Pirrha, Kaniks, Reksis Vahn, Araskes, Hiraks, Elykris.

The Fireteam of Guardians were shocked upon seeing the Barons that they slain alive right in front of them.

Fanatic: Kill a Fallen, I claim it as Scorn. Kill a Scorn, I raise ten more!

The Guardians broke free from their gaze and readied their weapons, as the Barons prepare as well.

However, the circle where the Barons we're revived began to flash different colors, as the Barons and Guardians took notice of it. Suddenly, a portal beneath the Barons opened up, as the Barons fell into it. As the Guardians began to follow the Barons, the portal closed up, before disappearing for good. 

The Guardians were just standing there, not knowing what happened to the Barons.

Warlock: Ghost, do you even know what happened?

Ghost: I... No, I don't know. 

Hunter: Well, whatever it is, we should talk to the Vanguard about this.

The Guardians returned to orbit, before flying back to the Tower, not knowing where the Barons went.

Location - Akame Ga Kill World

3RD POV

Within a dark alley in the Capital, a portal opened up, with 8 different sparks appearing from it. Once the portal closed up, the sparks flouted there, not being noticed by the people that are walking near the alley.

Spark 1: Fikrul, what had you done!?

Spark 2: It seems that we've been transported to another world, I even sense the stench of the filthy humans.  

Fikrul: This must be what are 'Grace' told us about... How these Humans survive...

Looking out to the daylight, the 8 sparks, who are the Barons, look around the area they're in. Only to find out that most of the people are going to what looks like a Colosseum, hearing the humans speak to one another.

The Barons float on over to the Colosseum to find about all that is happening there. Once they arrived, they spot what looks like a guillotine, with a child who looks all battered and is bleeding from the multiple cuts and bruises. Fanatic, who seems so curious about the boy, floats down to the soon to be executed child. Once inside, Fikrul began to dig deep into the mind of the boy, find the truth to the people killing a child for some reason.