Wakanda Trip Is This?

"Pete, if you don't come down in the next 5 seconds, we are leaving without you!" Tony shouts from the quintjet. "5...4...3-"

Peter runs down with his school bag and a small luggage bag. The teen was excited for the trip to Wakanda for 2 weeks. All the Avengers were going there for their first time. All except Peter.

You see, 2 years ago, Peter and Shuri met online on an app called Vine. They instantly became best friends and talked daily about their daily life. After a while, they shared their secrets. Which only made them more attached.

One day, T'challa decided to invite Peter over to Wakanda to see what he was like, considering Shuri keeps talking about how great he is.

Needless to say, he immediately had a soft spot for the kid with a heart of gold. The kid chose to tell T'challa his secret, seeing as he and Shuri were siblings.

Now, he was going to Wakanda for the 15th time. He hadn't told anyone else.

When they were reaching the border, there was a 'hill'. The driver kept going despite the loud protests coming from the Avengers.

Suddenly, they went through the 'hill' and saw a new landscape. All of them were gawking in awe. All except for Peter. He has seen this many times before and has memorized everything in Wakanda like the back of his hand.

They land outside the palace as T'challa, Ramonda and Shuri approached them.

"Hello Avengers, welcome to Wakanda. This is my mother, Ramonda and my sister, Shuri. Oh hey Peter, you didn't tell me you were coming." T'challa says, completely changing the topic midway.

"Hi Mr. T'challa, Mdm. Ramonda and Shuri. I only came because the Avengers were coming." Peter replies, smiling and waving.

"PETER! You haven't visited in a long time. It's good to see you in real life instead of on a screen." Shuri says running and doing the handshake to hug thing to Peter before both of them do the Wakanda forever thing.

"Peter, it has been a while since I last met you. Forgive me for Shuri's behaviour." Ramonda says before doing the Wakanda Forever sign with Peter.

"Wait wait wait wait wait. You guys have met before?" Tony asks, confused.

"Yeah... Uh... This is my 15th time coming." Peter says, unsure of what would happen to him.

"And you didn't tell me." Tony says feeling betrayed.

"It was a secret country, of course I had to keep it from you." Peter reasoned.

"I hate that you're always right." Tony says.

"So, let me lead you to your room to settle down first. Peter, you can head to yours. I will text you guys to join us when you are all settled in okay?" T'challa confirms.

"Okay."
"Great."
"Got it."
"Understood."
"  'kay."

End. 471 words.

ʕ•ٹ•ʔ This is Betty. She is here for the sake of people not complaining about the blank space.

Deadpool:"Hey author?"

"Yes?"

"Could you include me in the next chapter of your other book?"

"Plausible."

"Can I be with my baby boy?"

"Uh... It can be arranged."

"Thanks. I was getting bored."