№1

Namjoon walked into a farmilar sight.

Taehyung was pulling at Yoongi's tail whilst the elder had headphones on and was attempting to ignore the others presence as best he could.

Though once Namjoon set foot in their apartment he was engulfed in a bone crushing hug and greeted with tons of messy kisses.

"Hello there pup how was your day" Namjoon chuckled and sat Taehyung down who happily straddled his lap as he started blabbering about how his day had progressed. His other boyfriend was still focusing on his composition and barely acknowledged anyone in the room. The two were polar opposites but just like ice-cream on a hot day though they complimented eachother perfectly.

"And then Ash said-" Namjoon interrupted him by tapping his thigh softly " Tae baby I'd love to hear more but I have a bit of work to finish off, it'll only take an hour and then we can do whatever you like sweetie." Taehyung instantly pouted and clung onto Namjoon though after a few kisses and promises of extra dessert the hybrid happily situated himself Infront of the TV.

Taking the opportunity Namjoon leant down Infront of his other boyfriend and poked his nose "hey there hyung I'll be working for a bit alright babe?" Yoongi took his headphones out pouting a little at the formalities, grabbing Namjoon's tie he was pulled into a soft yet sweet kiss that ended far to soon. Though they both had work to do and deadlines to meet.

As Namjoon left he smiled to himself thankful his lovers weren't bickering as they usually were.

Boy was he wrong.

Once Namjoon was out of the room Taehyung started increasing the volume and belting the theme tune of Pokémon. Though Yoongi tried his best it was impossible to tune him out so he got out of his comfortable position and grabbed the remote turning the TV off. This resulted in Taehyung turning it on but louder and trapping Yoongi in a bear like hug preventing him from escaping and ending his favourite show. Though Yoongi struggled he was completely helpless and just got more livid as he had to watch the repetitive intro.

"I wanna be the very best like no one was!"

"Tae I swear shut up or I'll bite you." Unsurprisingly he continued.

"To catch them my quest to train them is my cau-" Yoongi had enough and sunk his small canines into Taheyung's shoulder growling causing him to let out a pitiful yelp.

Instinctually Taehyung threw him off and growled as well, and after a moment of intense staring they were at eachother rough housing on the floor and knocking furniture around. This is when Namjoon noticed and quickly stood up rushing out of his office to see the two on the floor.

"Kim Taehyung. Min Yoongi. Stop acting like animals this instant." They both froze scared of the eerily calm voice and quickly scrambled off eachother.

Taheyung looked offended and slightly bewildered, whereas Yoongi just had his ears flush against his head and was looking at the floor knowing that he had been to rash.

"He bit me daddy! Look!" Taheyung was quick to defend himself and showed off the small prick marks pouting for emphasis.

This only elicited a small snort from Yoongi who just stayed inspecting the floor.

Namjoon rubbed his temple knowing far to well that neither was fully to blame. Yoongi simply wanted a quiet place to work, and Taehyung was always especially needy in little space.

"Right Tae baby you annoyed Yoonie allot and you shouldn't have while he was working, so no more TV today or tomorrow. Yoongi you shouldn't lash out like that you know violence isn't the answer, you get the joyus job of doing the dishes this week. Understood." Namjoon clapped his hands together with a big grin whilst the other to just huffed annoyed but accepting their punishments respectively.

Yoongi stood up and slumped to the kitchen deciding to make them all dinner since he wasn't feeling like doing work, though he was still pouting and his tail was limp against his legs.

Namjoon nudged Taehyung "Tae Tae I think Yoon needs some kisses, no?" Taheyung quickly caught on and rushed over and covered the elders small frame with his as he kissed his neck and cheek his tail wagging frantically.

Yoongi smile letting out a small giggle as he bid his two boyfriend's out of the kitchen knowing they would just cause more havoc.

Once they sat down to a warm meal Namjoon watched as each of his puppies  filled their cheeks and cooed thanking some higher power for blessing him with such angels.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Dear whattpad I wrote 1000 words and you deleted it,

I hope you burn in hell,

-a angsty writer