№4

The next day Yoongi woke up in his smaller headspace, luckily Namjoon could take the day off since he knew leaving the two pups alone all day would surely result in utter chaos.

Yoongi wasn't an early bird though once their lazy morning routine of cereal and lots of sleepy kisses was complete the two hybrids compromised on colouring to pass the time while Namjoon hoped to get some work done.

Once the colouring books were our and a small ring of crayons and markers surrounded the duo on the floor the room fell into a comfortable silence the only audible sound was the occasional scratch of a marker or huff from Yoongi who would get frustrated when his penmanship slipped beyond the designated area.

The eldest sticks his tongue between his pink lips and furrows his brows as he became completely absorbed in the activity. Whilst Taehyung had already become tired of the task and was trying to see what exactly Yoongi found so fascinating.

His curios little brain leaned over but Yoongi was quick to catch on and his the drawing with his arm. Now Taehyung took this as a challenge.

After shuffling around and trying to see the drawing from every angle whilst Yoongi continued to defend it the eldest got fed up and threw a marker at Taehyung's head. This was all out war.

“I just wanna see hyung stop being a jerk.” Taehyung pouted making grabby hands for the colouring book.

“Nuh uh not until I'm done go way.”

Yoongi went back to the illustration though Taehyung was having none of it and ounces on the book trying to pull it away.

“Wanna see wanna see wanna see-” he gasped loudly as Yoongi screeched.

As Taehyung pulled Yoongi had obviously been gripping onto the other side of the sheet, this lead it to tear right down the center.

And Yoongi was devastated.

He burst into tears a solid halfs hours work destroyed in seconds and Taehyung just held the two sheets of paper slightly stunned by the elders sobs and confused as to what to do.

Namjoon was quick to the rescue and sat next to Yoongi pulling him into a hug and mumbling sweet nothings in his ears till he calmed down and was only hiccuping softly.

Once Yoongi was at a stable state Namjoon turned to Taehyung with a cold glare. “Taehyung time out for fifteen minutes, don't you even dare talk back or I'll make it longer.”

Taehyung whimpered in defeat he knew he was in the wrong but he felt like the punishment was unjust, he just wanted to see what Yoongi was doing it was completely harmless and now he was in trouble and Yoongi was being babied and he was now stuck staring at a wall.

Namjoon brought Yoongi to his lap and in attempts to help him forget about the torn art he started making up a story for Yoongi which the pup happily chipped in on whenever he deemed suiting.  

Story time was one of Taehyung's favourite moments since it was rare that Namjoon would ever have the energy to whip up a whole little world for his lovers to get lost in, Namjoon was a literature teacher after all though it still amazed his hybrids every time he told a story on the spot. The fact that this happened so rarely made Taehyung feel even worse he deserved to be right next to Yoongi exchanging soft pecks with him and enjoying their collective warmth not stuck in a dingy corner alone.

By the time Namjoon had finished his mini saga about Prince Yoonie bear who saved the gummy kingdom he remembered Taehyung and his punishment.

Namjoon strained his neck turning a little without moving his torso as he didn't want to disturbed the peacefully Yoongi on his lap, “Tae babe times you are you ready to behave now?” Taehyung meekly nodded not even looking Namjoon in the eye. “Wanna come over and cuddle then sweetheart?” Taehyung have another nonverbal response of shaking his head and standing up he trudged to his room and closed the door.

This was an instant red flag for Namjoon since he had never known Taehyung to not be up for some cuddles or speaking his mind, though perhaps he was just tired and needed some time to sleep.

Namjoon glanced at Yoongi who was peacefully sucking on his thumb and tracing unknown patterns on his chest and he briefly forgot about the sulky Taehyung as he admired the stunning man in his arms.

Taehyung on the other hand was grumbling in their shared bedroom annoyed that the eldest seemed to never get in trouble, and all Taehyung wanted was to see his drawing he assumed the whole ordeal could have been avoided if Yoongi wasn't such a prudie perfectionist.  He was frustrated and annoyed and his tail was swatting from side to side as he brewed trying to distract himself with a mediocre game on his phone, though any distraction was quickly interrupted by the thought of his boyfriends cuddling with ought him.

Namjoon on the other hand  was so entranced Yoongi and the way he would softly gurgle and giggle to himself randomly which made his heart flutter with each bubbly noise. He even managed to suppress his thoughts about Taehyung's abnormal behaviour. Although a small part of him knew that today was going to be a long day.

_______________________________________

Ok so I know it's dumb but thanks for 100 reads like genuinely it's not that much but it means alot to me so yeeeeee

Also I have no idea how this book is going  to work like someone asked who bottomed and I said Yoon but likemHNHnN subby Tae… dam idek y'all decide..

Because like then again.. Taehyung begging for his hyungggg sounds hot-

Oof I need some jesus