№7

Their morning started like most with Taehyung practically bouncing off the walls as Namjoon and Yoongi begged for another five minutes of rest.

Eventually Namjoon untangled himself from Yoongi's limbs and sluggishly made his way to the kitchen followed by a very excited Taehyung whose tail was batting back and forth so quickly it seemed almost a blur. The warm morning light filled the kitchen with a calming atmosphere as the two shared some brief and soft kiss as they waited for their toast to be done.

Soon after Yoongi dragged himself out of bed with two small bags in his hand, announcing his presence with an unamused huff he shoved the small bags into each of his boyfriend's chests mumbling whilst mumbling.

“Happy anniversary assholes.” He truly was a crabby morning person, though his fluffy hair and naturally rosy cheeks made his small huffs and grumbled completely endearing.

Upon opening the packages Namjoon and Taehyung were greeted with matching necklaces, with a rectangular shape and all of their initial engraved on different sides of the a silvery surface with the fourth side decorated by three hearts, Namjoon even noticed resting around Yoongi's milky neck there was a string of glinting silver meaning all three of them had the same necklace.

“It's so we always remember even when we're apart we're still together, you guys complete me so I just wanted to.. well show you.” Namjoon had the proudest and most lovestruck gaze about him whilst Taehyung just pulled Yoongi into a bone crushing hug whilst his tail whipped around behind him and he chirped “hyungie is such a cute little poet I'm never taking it off bubba thank you” Namjoon had already laced the thin chain around his neck and somehow managed to pry Taehyung off of Yoongi so he could lean in to connect there lips in a soft kiss as he whispered against his lovers pinkish lips “thanks sugar your really far to sweet.”

Yoongi was practically melting from all the attention and seeing the loves of his life with his present resting on their chests made his heart skip a few beats.

Least to say he was completely whipped.

As there morning progressed and they all shared a breakfast of eggs on toast which was a miracle since Namjoon managed not to burn the bread, they proceeded to wind down their small anniversary celebrations with a day of cuddling and mindlessly watching a rerun of their favourite shows.

Hours of loving kisses and small sighs of contentment passed as the trio savoured the heartwarming atmosphere.

Somewhere between season seven of Pokémon Taehyung had slipped into a smaller headspace and was now getting restless from staying still so long he began to poke and prod at the elders tail laughing lightly every time it flicked up into his face or would be given a small glare from his boyfriend.

“Tae baby stop. You know my tail is sensitive.” And because Taehyung didn't want to get in trouble he stopped. For about five minutes.

After a while Yoongi got sick of being on edge do to the constant harassment of his tail and turned around quickly as he roughly bit Taehyung's neck causing him to let a yelp out of distress and whine trying to push Yoongi off. Which just resulted in another bite being placed on Taehyung's collar bone as Yoongi clung onto him.

The TV was completely forgotten about as the two hybrids began to play fight lightly batting at each others chests as they both tried to gain the upper hand in there merry war.

The couch was too small for their antics and as Taehyung leant in to bite at Yoongi's shoulder Namjoon had to step in as he saw that one of them would surely fall off at this rate so he stepped in grabbing the collar of Taehyung's shirt and pulling him to the opposite side of the couch sitting down between the two like a human barrier.

“one of you was going to get hurt, Taetae bub you have to be careful you almost pushed Yoongie off” Namjoon scolded lightly ruffling the mop of head that was now accompanied with droopy ears and Taehyung's signature pout.

“He started it-” Taehyung blurted.

“Did not.” Yoongi quipped.

“Did to.” Taehyung replied,and Namjoon knew he had to stage an intervention. He distinctly remember a car ride where the two for a solid two hours had gone back and forth like this resulting in Taehyung bursting into tears from the false accusation, and Namjoon definitely didn't want any tears right now.

“Doll how about you to get a colouring book the fridge looks pretty empty no?” What the the change of subject Taehyung's small frown was erased and he quickly nodded bouncing up and skipping to his room to create his next masterpiece to be displayed in the prestigious gallery known as their refrigerator.

Yoongi was smirking mischievously and Namjoon flicked his forehead knowing Yoongi had started the play fight just to rally Taehyung up.

As Taehyung coloured in the other room Yoongi had been forced to sit in Namjoon's lap with his strong arms wrapped around the hybrids petit waist, Namjoon has said it was to try and take the feisty wolf known as Yoongles.

It's not like either of them would complain about the added warmth anyways.

______________________________________

How's your week been???

Also if y'all want any of these characters to do anything or have a suggestion for the next chapter hmu-

Wooop

Have a good one fam 👋