« | Chapter 20 | »

« K E V A »

This bitch was so disrespectful at my house. She fixed Noah and Kathleen food but nothing for me. Sometimes I be thinking she trying to take my life from me.

"Keva"Alyssa walk in my office with tears running down her eyes.

"What is it Alyssa?"I sigh while rubbing my head.

"Payton quit the job cause of your little fucking surrogate!"Alyssa semi yelled.

"Jade made Payton quit"I chuckled and shook my head.

"You think it's funny Keva but I'm serious, why you think Payton ain't here today"Alyssa said.

I couldn't believe what was going on. Payton is gone. Payton was one of my best girls. Why would she let jade get the best of her? But I can't fire Jade. I'm scared that she might lose the baby with all the stressing out and shit. Can't risk it.

"What you gone do?"Alyssa ask.

"What you mean what I'm gone do? If Payton left, oh well. That's on her"I started fixing my papers on the desk.

"You change Keva. Ever since you hired her ass, you change. Keva Payton is your best friend, you have to convince her to come back"Alyssa said.

Jade walk in the office with a smile on her face. Why is she smiling? "Hi Alyssa. Should you be getting to work or something?"

"Should you be minding your own business"I said. "What is it?"I looked at her with rage in my eyes from what she did last night and what she told my child.

"You need to sign these"she drop the paperwork on my desk and walk out.

"So you ain't gone fire that"Alyssa said.

I sat down in my chair looking at the ceiling. "Alyssa, this bitch is saying shit to my child that is scaring Kathleen"I said.

"Bitch you should let me handle that"Alyssa said.

"I would but she's pregnant with our child. Noah don't want her to be kicked out the house. She gone leave regardless cause of maternity leave"I said.

"And when she come back, you can pull her to the side and tell her that she's fired"Alyssa said.

"Might as well"I said.

"I like this plan"Alyssa smiled while rubbing her hands. I chuckled at her funny ass and look at the papers. I need to start signing these papers before I stay here for a long ass time.

« J A D E »

So these bitches plotting to get rid of me after I give birth to this stupid ass hoe baby. Fuck them hoes. They don't know that I'm plotting on them.

First I have to get rid of Alyssa. But how cause she gone know that I'm planning something. I have to think of something quick.

"I hate these bitches"I slam my book on my desk and sat down slowly. I'm close to 4 months and can't wait to see what I'm having. I hope it's a girl. I want her to have chocolate skin like Noah, curly hair like me, and beautiful eyes like Carrie. Carrie is still in my heart.

"Jade, we need you to do something for us......."

"Bitch I ain't doing nothing for y'all!!"I yelled. I cover my mouth watching their face expression. "I'm sorry, it's these hormones. What y'all need me to do?"I ask with a smile.

"Uhhh, never mind"the girls walked off from me whispering shit under their breath.

When I become boss, they leaving too.