« | Chapter 34 | »

K E V A

"When is the baby shower?"my mom ask. I look over the letter smiling from ear to ear. I felt special again. But I also felt sad. My baby is trying to keep our baby alive. Jade keep making threats about killing my precious baby girl. "Keva!"I look up from the letter.

"Yes"I smiled.

"When is the baby shower so I can be there for Noah and tell his mother where it's gone be at"my mom said.

"I don't know yet. I have to ask Noah"I said. I kept thinking about going to the house and speaking to jade just to see where the baby shower will be at. I want to be there as well. That's my baby.

I got up from bed and walk to the closet grabbing my shoes. I put in my jacket and then grab my purse. "I'm going ask her myself"I said.

"Keva I don't think that will be a great idea. She will only make your life more worse"my mom said.

"Mom. This is my baby I'm fighting for"I said. "I have to know where MY baby shower will be at"

"You taking Kathleen to see her father"my mom said. I look at Kathleen as she slept peacefully.

"No"I walk out the room. "I will let Noah know that Kathleen wants to see him"I walk down the stairs to the door.

"Make sure you put gas in my car"my mom said following me down the stairs. "Be safe"she close the door.

I made my way to the car hopping in. I started it up and took off from the yard.

Keva house

I knocked on the door waiting for Noah or jade to answer. I waited and waited for someone to open up.

Finally the door open revealing Noah. His eyes widen as he saw me. "Is she here?"I ask.

"She's in the shower"he said. I grab his face kissing his lips passionately. "God I miss you"he hugged me tightly.

"I have to know when's the baby shower"I said.

"That's why you came here?"Noah ask. "I could of told Alyssa....."

"No I want to hear from her"I said. I step into my own home seeing how she rearranged my furniture. "She thinks this is her home"I mumble.

"I tried telling her to stop but she won......."

"Let her"I turn to him. "If this is making her happy and not kill the baby then let her"Noah nodded his head.

"Well, Well, Well"I heard jade voice. I turn to jade seeing her in my robe. "Baby, can you fix me some chocolate strawberries"

Chocolate strawberries. Really.

"Judith is really hungry"she said.

"Who is Judith?"I ask Noah.

"The baby's name"he said. I wanted to name her something different. Judith sounds boring. 

"That me and him came up with"jade said with a smile.

"Okay, I'm only here to find out about the baby shower"I said.

"The baby shower?"jade looked at Noah. "Sorry sweetheart, but you won't be there"

I looked at Noah for a reason why I won't be there. "Don't look at Noah. He won't help you"jade came closer to me. "It will be at the park"she handed me a invitation. "That's for Noah mom, give it to her when you can"

"Oh I will"I said. "Kathleen will be there......"

"No she won't. She ain't Noah child anymore"my heart sunk when she said that. My body was boiling so hot.

"Really"Noah looked at jade. "I'm sorry ba....."

"You know what, it's okay"I nod my head. "Me and Kathleen won't show up but I will let your mom and sister know"

"Okay"he smiled.

"Fine! She can come too"jade said. "The little brat better not ruin my baby shower"

"Did you just call my fucking daughter a brat you little ugly insecure crazy bitch!!"I yelled.

"Ouu, I'm so scared"she smiled. "What you gone do?dried up pussy ass"

"Just go okay"Noah said. "I'll pick Kathleen up next week"

"Okay"I nod my head walking out my house one last time. But this won't be the last time. I have to speak with Marsha. She should have some evidence by now.