« | Chapter 33 | »

N O A H

I toss and turn in my own bed having nightmares every night

I toss and turn in my own bed having nightmares every night. The nightmares are about jade killing Keva and the baby. I have to stop jade. I don't want to lose my baby nor my wife.

"Baby, wake up"I felt jade straddling me. "I have work today and I need you to drop me off"she kiss my lips.

"Get off me"I mumble. "Now"

"Baby......."

"Get off jade!!"I yelled. I push her off me and got up from the bed. I walk to the bathroom turning the sink on so I can brush my teeth.

"That's how you yell at your pregnant wife!"jade semi yelled. "I love you Noah, but your treating me like I'm just a stranger"

"Maybe cause you are"I spit out the toothpaste. "A crazy ass stranger"I rolled my eyes wiping my mouth.

"Do you want this baby or not?"she ask. "Cause I can end her life right here! right now!"

"Jade, I have a question"I walked up to her. "You think Carrie will like for you to kill something she wanted to do"jade look down at her feet. "I mean Carrie would of never done this"

"Well, Carrie ain't here"she said. "She's long gone and I'm the surrogate now"jade walked out the bathroom. I shook my head at this girl. This pregnancy need to go a little bit faster.

Keva job

I pulled up to Keva job looking for Alyssa car. Jade was already inside doing what God knows what. I don't care really. I had my letter ready for Alyssa to grab.

Finally Alyssa came to the car. She knocked on the window and smiled at me. I shook my head and smiled back. I open the car door and hugged her. "Where's the letter?"I ask.

"Well damn. No, hey Alyssa how you doing?"she laugh.

"Hi Alyssa, how was your day?"I ask.

"Bad. New boss is driving everyone nuts"Alyssa frowned. "We need Keva back"

"I know. The letter"I said. She gave me Keva letter and I gave her mines. "Tell Keva and Kathleen I love her"

"I will"she said then walked away. I sat back in the car looking at the letter. Before I could even open it, jade open the car door.

"Who is that from?"jade ask.

"New job"I lied.

"Ouuuuuu, finally my hubby have a job"she hop inside the car and kiss my cheek. She made her way down to my neck leaving a hickey. "Noah, I need you right now"she grab my Jr rubbing me back and forth. "Please"

"No"I said bluntly. "I thought you was working"

"I was but I'm tired and want to go home"she smiled.

"You know when Keva was pregnant with Kathleen. She work 12 hours a day till she was 8 months pregnant in college"I said. I can tell she was mad. I can feel it. "I told her to slow down and relax but she no. She was a hard working woman"

"Why are you even talking about her?! She ain't shit!"jade hop out the car and slam the door. She gets mad every time I talk about my wife. I smiled to myself thanking God that the plan work.

I open the letter and took the paper out. I look over it and smiled when I seen Kathleen hand writing.

Dear Noah,

I really miss you and my home. I want to leave my mom house and sleep in my own bed with you. The pain I'm feeling right now is unbearable. When can I see you again Noah. Me and Kathleen misses you.

I reread the letter over and over again. I miss her too.

___________________

So this was kind of boring to me but it's here for y'all.