The Secretary (1)

Ship: Namjin
Top: Namjoon
Bottom: Jin
Number of parts: 3

Jin was sitting in an unknown bar in a foreign country. He was fired while being in a trip abroad. He simply answered the Boss without wanting to offend him. The result was him being jobless. He was so pissed off at his Boss that he cursed at him before going away.

The only thing he did was that he told his Boss that he was too stupid to be ordering him around.

"Is that even a reason to fire someone ? Asshole." He sat at the bar counter drinking endlessly. He slammed his glass onto the table and the waiter looked at him weirdly.

He wanted to forget that he was now jobless. Good thing his ex company didn't cancel his tickets. He would've stayed not only jobless but homeless his entire life. He would not be able to return to his house if his idiot boss said he wanted refund for the flight or something.

He was drinking his irish bomb  with rage. Until one of the staff came to him.

"I am very sorry but we are closing in a few minutes please make your payment sir" The waiter asked politely.

Jin didn't realize he stayed in the bar for that long. Even though he was drunk he didn't fight with the staff like any other drunkard did.

He was too chic and sassy for that. And after all the staff had to bear with his complaints while he was drinking. He kind of pitied them. He made his way to the bar and payed the staff. Without any drama. He didn't even have anyone to pick him up so he should not get into a fight.

"Ah I pity myself" Jin complained and sighed.

Drunk as hell, he was stumbling while walking. He felt dizzy while waiting for the taxi. Jin hated the feeling he had but at least he forgot about the job.

•••

As soon as he arrived to his room he threw his whole body on his bed. The silky bed felt extremely comfortable against his skin. He took his pillow and started cuddling it, wiggling his bummy to find a cozy position.

His eyes were slowly closing and he felt himself landing to dreamland.

That until he saw a black figure standing in front of him. He immediately stood up in surprise and horror. He rubbed his eyes making sure that it was not his drunk mind playing tricks on him.

Jin frowned. What was that person doing in his room at this time of the night.

He sat up. More like tried to sit without falling back to bed.

  The taller and sober man couldn't help but be mesmerized by the beauty of the drunk man. His lips were plumb and naturally pink. Those lips were so kissable. The brunet's cheeks were flushed red from all the alcohol he drank.

The purple haired man stared at Jin. Questioning why an unknown man was sleeping in his bed

"OH MY GOD A GHOST !!!HELP ANYONE !!!" Jin yelled, his extraness and drunk state coming to his head. He slowly adjusted his eyesight, squinting to see if there was really a ghost.

"What are you doing here ? It's not your room here....Ah !! Are you here to clean up grape head ??" Jin asked a little bit annoyed.

"You are in my room so get the fuck out. I want some sleep. Pineapple head." Namjoon was already furious by now.

"Huh..? Why would I get out of my own room !! You get out !!" Jin answered his voice slurring.

Before Namjoon could say anything Jin spoke again. He was repressing his urge of hovering over that brunet and teach him how to talk to him.

"Nah Nah Wait !! I am Kim Seokjin and you are ??"

"Didn't your parents tell you to not talk to strangers. Specially not to say your name ?? Now, get out before I rape you.

"Like you would."

Jin said and lied down on Namjoon's bed again leaving the younger dumbfounded by his audacity. Namjoon was sure he used his scary tone.

Namjoon simply scoffed and pushed Jin lightly. The older fell face first on the bed. He was kinda drunk so it did not really help him.

Namjoon took both of his hands and locked it behind his back. Jin turned his face to look at Namjoon. The purple haired went closer to his rosy plump lips and kissed it savoring it like he never kissed before.

Jin's eyes widened and he gasped in pleasure. Namjoon licked his bottom lips and went to nibble his earlobe.

"I told you I would rape you Kim Seokjin." Namjoon whispered in Jin's ear dominantly and the latter shuddered.

Namjoon let one of  his hand wander on the older's plump and round ass. He gave it light squeezes loving how Jin chocked out some airy moans.

Namjoon stopped his actions. He guessed that Jin was a virgin by his over sensitivity and scooped him up in his strong biceps. He carried Jin up to the door, opened it and placed him in the hallway.

"Your room is there. Use your card and enter it. Your room number is 69 not 66 it's written on the fucking card." Namjoon spat. He did not want to stop touching Jin and his little friend was hard.

And even if he wanted with all his might to take Jin's virginity right then he still had a conscience. He could also wait for some more time before fucking the shit out of Jin.

Jin blushed making his already pink tinted cheeks become darker in colour.

The older grabbed Namjoon by his collar and kissed him again. The kiss was this time lustier and hungrier. Jin was pinned onto his room's door and kissed furiously. They pulled away a trail of saliva connecting their lips.

"You know it's only our first time meeting right ??" Joon asked while caressing his uke's soft and pale cheeks.

"It's not like we're going to meet again. I'm going back to Korea tomorrow." Jin chuckled and entered his room.

The younger just stared at him longingly and possessively until the room's door banged closed. He closed his eyes and tried to control himself. He wanted to break down that door, tear all clothes off of Kim Seokjin and fuck him until the older could not remember his own name.

Namjoon was actually and obviously going to follow Jin. He was about to ask his secretary to search when  Jin was leaving the country and where he was going. Seems like the older keep making things easier for Namjoon.

Heyy 💕💕 I hoped you like it 🖤 Plz leave some comments 💓💓 Should I keep on with the story ??