The Secretary (3)

----- This was written by 2020 me so expect less cringy english. I'm too lazy to re-read the previous chapters but I remember vaguely. Hope this goes with the flow of the previous parts. -----

The man turned around and Jin gasped. He was having a fling with his boss.

"Namjoon ? What are you doing here ? Is this some kind of prank ?" Jin started yelling out of nervousness and pointed at Namjoon who was just staring at him in amusement.

He got up from his leather chair and slowly started approaching Jin. The elder backed away, glaring at his boss in fear until his back collided with the freezing cold wall.

"You passed your interview." Namjoon whispered seductively in Jin's ear. Jin furrowed his eyebrows and simply squinted his eyes at Joon.

"What interview are you talking about ? I am more than sure this is my first day in this company. Are you mistaking me for someone else after literally eating each other's face ?" Namjoon rolled his eyes and took Jin's chin in between his slender fingers.

"Shh baby. I'm talking about the interview you took in the limousine" Namjoon stated as if it wasn't the most obvious thing on world.

"How--what-- Are you high or something?" Jin stuttered and mentally slapped himself for choice of words. Namjoon scoffed and hugged Jin by his slim waist, his hands going even further and groping his perky, bubbly ass.

"I am the one who decide here. Besides you meet with all the criteria I need in my secretary. Smart, male, have experience but at the same time beautiful, sexy and have the ability to turn me absolutely crazy." He smirks, licking his lips. He looked way too attractive and ethereal for Jin while doing that.

Jin of course blushed. Only because it was Namjoon. If it was his old boss who told him all of that, the guy would have been slapped on his face and would never open his dirty mouth to Jin again. But once more, this was Kim Namjoon, the only man who manages to make Jin so horny, vulnerable and make him feel all kind of butterflies in his stomach.

"Baby. I can call you that right ?" Namjoon questioned and Jin felt his cheeks reddening at the nickname. He gulped, nodding as a sign that he liked the name he was recently given.

"Well baby, I was hoping we could continue what we started earlier. I'm not forcing you because I am your boss. You have every right to say no." Namjoon stated. The older of the two bit his lips, looking at the male in front of him.

Seokjin placed his hands on Namjoon's torso, his palms flat on the male's chest muscles. He looked up at his boss, his eyes twinkling due to the sun rays coming from outside.

"This won't be a one time thing right ? We met only a few times but I think I like you. After all I need to be a little bit attracted to you before I can love you." Seokjin asked. He was shy for the first time in a while. Jin was usually headstrong and confident but he always found himself to be jelly in front of a certain dimpled man.

"This won't be the only time Seokjin. I love your personality and attitude and would like to discover more about you." Namjoon replied, showing his million dollar dimpled smile. Seokjin felt his legs go weak at the view.

Namjoon decreased the distance between them, his lips hovering above Seokjin's. He stared into his eyes for a while before hugging his waist, leaving no space between them and joining their lips.