The Secretary (2)

(A/N: Jin has brown hair and Joon has black hair now)

A week went by and Seokjin was still searching for a job. He already returned to Korea several days before and seriously needed a job to pay for his expensive apartment.

Jin was not able to keep himself serious. He kept on remembering about a certain purple hair man who stole a kiss from his virgin lips. Jin sighed, slumping onto the couch along with his laptop.

It was the 15th well payed job he applied to this week and he did not receive even one response. He was on the verge of giving up. Perhaps he should just go and live with his younger brother Taehyung.

But as much as he loved his brother he didn't want to intrude in his life. Especially in Taehyung's love life. Taehyung was living along with his boyfriend for 2 years now and it would be uncomfortable for Jin to just live along with them. Even if it was for a short period of time.

Jin's laptop made a small ding as a notification sound. Jin straightened his back and opened the mail he received. Fingers crossed, he slowly read the message.

Kim Corporations.

Dear Mr Kim Seokjin,
                                      You have been accepted to The Kim Corporations as the CEO's Secretary. We expect you at the Kim Building tomorrow at 8:00 am to confirm your job and discuss your salary.

Thanking you for your kind cooperation and understanding,

Yours Faithfully,
Park Jimin.

With that, Jin stumbled out of his couch and started jumping excitedly. Without being extra, Jin thought he would love the rest of his life as a beggar. A sudden ray of hope made him jump out of complete happiness.

Jin was running, bumping into almost every single person in the huge crowd. It was 7:50 on the following day and Jin was certainly late. It takes 30 minutes to arrive at the Kim building and being late on the first day is not one of the best things ever. And on top of that Jin was not even at the train station yet. He was running at full speed on the road all people glancing at him like he was some crazy man running from the mental asylum.

He was clutching on his bag as if he was letting go of his life. Kim Corporations gave extremely good salaries and Jin of course did not want to lose the job. He continued running, his breath shortening and his heart rate quickening.

He saw a man dressed in a black suit, shoulders broad as the pacific ocean suddenly making his appearance while he was running. Jin tried his best to stop his pace but he was not able to.

He tripped on his own foot and finished, face first on the latter's shoulders. Jin blushed when he felt the man flinch and then grab him by his waist to restrain him from falling.

What ?? Why ?? Now ?? Him ?? Was all the thoughts of Jin when he saw none other than Kim Namjoon standing sternly infront of him. Jin gasped and got out of Namjoon's hold.

"YOU !! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?!" Jin screamed on the top of his lungs while pointing at Namjoon.

"What do you mean ? I live in Korea." Namjoon calmly responded and a chuckle followed. He looked at Jin analyzing his whole body.