Clotho - The Spinstress

I awake the next morning (maybe it's afternoon?) to the sun shining through my bedroom window. I'm utterly confused as to how I made it to my bed. The last thing I remember clearly is round three or four of some really great sex, after that everything is a blur. I stretch my arms above me and sigh, feeling a little hungover. Looking to my right I notice Jake sleeping peacefully next to me. His hair is a mess and I can tell he's shirtless, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was naked. I realize I'm naked too, again this is not surprising considering the events of last night. I scooch over to him, wrapping my arm around him and nuzzling my face into his neck. He rustles a little, lazily draping his arms over me and squeezing me lightly. I throw one of my legs over his, yep, he's definitely naked.

"Good morning." His raspy voice sends shivers up my spine, as does the finger he's tracing over it.

"Morning." I say sleepily, closing my eyes and listening to his heartbeat. "How'd we get into bed?"

"I don't know." He laughs. "Last thing I can really remember is doing some really nasty things to you on the living room floor." He tickles me teasingly.

"Shut up." I hit him playfully on the chest but I can't help smiling.

"That's the most sex I've ever had in one night." He confesses. "We must've done it like eight or nine times."

"Maybe even more than that." I roll over and sit on the edge of the bed, contemplating getting up and going to the kitchen, my stomach is grumbling.

Jake moves towards me, sitting near me. He places his hands on my shoulders and moves them slowly down my back, not even in a sexual way, just out of admiration. It makes me smile and I turn to look at him, he's smiling too.

"You are so beautiful." His tone is hushed.

I lean down to kiss him. "So are you."

We kiss for a while. It feels different. It feels more personal. The way he touches my cheek softly and laces our fingers together, there's more of a connection between us than I had felt before. He stops kissing me and looks me in the eyes. He just stares at me, staying completely silent for what seems like forever. His eyes wander over my face like he's taking in all the details. I watch his eyes move around and begin to study his face as well. His skin is clear and basically devoid of freckles with the exception of a few here and there. His lips are the perfect shade of pink and he has a small five o'clock shadow growing above them. His eyelashes compliment his brown eyes in a way that's almost godlike and I can't believe I'm the one who gets to look at him so closely.

"Do you feel that?" He asks, running his thumb over my lips.

"Yeah." I nod my head.

Good, he feels it too, that connection we didn't have before. It's something bigger than the both of us. I don't know if I believe in god but I believe in something, a driving force, fate maybe. Whatever that force is, it's pushing our souls together, connecting us. It feels so right.

"Don't get up yet." He kisses me softly. "Stay here with me."

It doesn't take any convincing, I don't get up. We stay like that for an hour or so, just talking and holding each other. My stomach continues to growl but I ignore it, just being in the moment with Jake, it's all I care about.

Eventually we decide to have breakfast. Jake struts confidently into the kitchen, naked as hell. I throw on a robe, knowing I'll get cold if I don't. Neither of us feel like making anything and settle for a bowl of cereal. We talk and laugh while we eat and when we're both finished he takes my bowl from me and brings it to the sink. I check him out as he walks away from me. When he turns he notices me looking at his ass and throws a smirk in my direction.